The Maze Runner (Game based on book)

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by gp1600, Sep 22, 2014.

?

Do you like this to happen?

1. Yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No

100.0%
  3. Maybe

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Offline

gp1600

Plugin category: Game

Suggested name: Maze Runner Game

What I want: I'd like to see forward in this plugin something like, A server with a maze in it, players spawn there, there's 2 teams, team A and team B Each team has to find a way out of the maze, the first team to get out is considered the winner. Every time someone wins the game the server restarts and a NEW maze is created, with a new exit hole (griever home, told in the 1st book).
    Players can kill each other BUT the player who kills one has to go to the jail (Automatically) and stays there for a day. The exit is a black hole and when you jump in you get teleported to somewhere else. There is also grievers that go out at night and kill the players who are out of the maze, Grievers when do damage they also do nausea IV, slowness and hunger. If all members of a team die, the other team is declared winner by default. When a team wins, 30 secs after the server closes and makes a new maze with a new exit in a new spot. If there's lets say 10 players in team A and 20 in team B then 5 players will be taken from team B and put at team A, meaning to equalize the amount of players in a team.Also time goes faster for 50% Meaning days and night will last less.

Ideas for commands: /team b /team a /kit Cook,Runner,Farmer,Builder

Ideas for permissions: mazerunner.team.a or b (to be able to join a team)
    mazerunner.kit.Cook Runner farmer builder (to be able to choose a kit)
    mazerunner.team.see (to be able to see how and who is in your team)

When I'd like it by: As soon as possible.