Filled Sell Plots

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by HerobrineLivesHere, Jan 17, 2013.

1. Plugin category: Economy

Suggested name: Housing

What I want: I would like to have a plugin witch allows you to make a 1region and then name it and give it a price. Then you can put signs everywhere and you can buy a house from that. So let me give a example here:
    [Housing] <---- So you can see that it is a house that is getting sold.
    (Name) <---- The name of the house. (See commands for this!)
    (Price) <---- The price of the house. (See commands for this too!)
    (Owner) <---- When someone and bought the house, their name will appear here.

If the owner of the house want to sell it, he/she can just right click the command and confirm it with a command and get the exact same value back as the price on the house (can be changed in the config).

No one else should be able to build something on the land. Only the player who buys it. If two people want to live togheter the person who wants to move in send a command (See commands!) to the owner and he/she can accept it or deny it. The owner can also invinite. (See commands!)

Ideas for commands:
    /housing addhouse (name) - Adds a new house
    /housing setregion p1 - Sets the first region point for the house that just have been added.
    /housing setregion p2 - Sets the second region point for the house that just have been added.
    /housing setprice (price) (name) - Sets the price of a house.
    /hosuing removehouse (name) - Removes a house.
    /housing sendinvite (player) - A owner of a house sends a invatation to his house.
    /housing requestinvite (owner) - A player asks if he can live with a owner in his house.
    /housing kick (player) - Kicks out a player from his house.
    /housing kickout (player) - A owner can use this to kick out the other person that lives with him.
    /housing sellhouse confirm - Confirms that the player wants to leave his house.
    /housing done - Finnished with editing a house

Ideas for permissions: Just a permission to every command. I was too lazy to retype all that. :p

When I'd like it by: Before 1.5

2. Offline

Skye

Have you considered BuyRegion or SimpleRegionMarket for this? I don't think either of those allow players to sell a region back to the server, but they can sell them to other players.

3. Thanks so much for your help! :)