[REQ] Promotion Plugin Unlike The Others

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by HotelErotica, Feb 11, 2011.

1. Offline

HotelErotica

I'm wondering if anyone will make a more streamlined Promotion plugin.

My idea is lets say your groups are Untrusted -> Guest -> Regular -> Mod -> Admin, and you want a regular to be able to bump a untrusted to guest, and a mod to be able to bump someone all the way up to Regular, Basically make it so you can do a simple /Promotion <Username> and it'll move the user up a rank, however only make it so the person can only bump someone up to a rank below themselves so an mod cant make someone else mod, perhaps make an override for the admin so can set someone all the way to admin. oh yeah and /demote so you can knock that guest back to untrusted just in case they turn out to be a dirt greifer :p

Anyways reason i request this is most of the promotion plugins dont seem to respect power levels so if i gave /modify to a regular they could demote an admin mod etc. And just because its simple its hard to screw up when you just do /promotion whoever, since i'd be giving this command to people that have no admining experience