{PLUGIN - Request} - FTJLocations

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by scdogas321, Feb 17, 2014.

1. Offline

scdogas321

Plugin category: Admin Tools.

Suggested name:FTJLocastions (First Time Joined Locations)

What I want: I'd like that, when people join in my server for the first time they'd spawn in one of my randomly picked spawns that I've set. (Up to 5 spawn if needed)

Ideas for commands: Just 1 command for spawn setting (Don't use /setspawn, because of the Essentials)

Ideas for permissions: No perms needed.

When I'd like it by: Anytime In this week if possible.

[if there is similar plugin (with the same possibilities) to this one, please give me a link to it. Thank you]

P.S Sorry for my English (Second language :))

2. Offline

Evildude221

3. Offline

scdogas321

As I know RandomLocation is with signs, and I want to make it when first time joined.
    And Random-Spawn don't work, or I'm doing something wrong. (Btw I don't know how to make more than one spawn and I need exact 3 location.) :(

Random-Spawn world.yml:

Code:
    world:
      randomspawnon:
      - firstjoin
      keeprandomspawns: true
      spawnarea:
        type: "square"
        x-min: -119
        x-max: -119
        z-min: -128
        z-max: -128
        thickness: 0
      spawnblacklist:
    Bump.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2016
  4. Offline

scdogas321

5. scdogas321 Sound pretty easy. If nobody picks this up by the time I'm home, I'll make it for you.

6. Offline

scdogas321

Thank you! :)

7. scdogas321 Sorry, I've been a bit busy recently - do you still need this made? If you do, I have a couple of questions:

You said that it was just for the first time someone joins. I may be able to come up with something to prevent the same happening to people who have already joined since before the plugin was installed - should I do this?

Do you want a message to the person who joined? Or to the whole server? Or nothing at all?

8. Offline

scdogas321

Well for the first joined player I want them to spawn in one of my set spawns (FTJLocations), but if player joined in server for the second time I want them to spawn in main spawn. You could make protection that you mentioned. And yes, message would be awesome :).

9. scdogas321 So, do you want me to teleport first joiners to the random spawns, and everyone else to go to the main spawn? I can do that pretty easily. Do you want the message to go to everyone or just the player who joined?

Also please include AdamQpzm to ensure I see your replies. :)

10. Offline

scdogas321

AdamQpzm Yes, but I want that I could make my random spawn by myself :).

11. scdogas321 Sorry for the long delay, but I think this plugin works. Didn't encounter any errors when I tested, but if you spot anything let me know.
    Commands:
    /ftjl set <name> - Adds the location that you're in to the list of random spawns
    /ftjl delete <name> - Deletes the specified spawn from the list.
    Both of the above require the permission ftjl.admin

https://www.dropbox.com/s/h3zu7ejyv0d4534/FTJL.jar