[FUN] Carz - Drive in Minecraft! v2.1 [1.4.6]

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Releases' started by A5H73Y, Jul 19, 2012.

1. Offline

filip047

Nice plugin im going to install it wen my server works again!! :D

2. Offline

A5H73Y

It hasn't been updated to 1.3.1 just yet.

3. Offline

the_merciless

Request for a feature:

Car runs on fuel, for example each coal added will make it move 200 blocks, also the item to fuel your car should be configurable, this way i/other players can set up petrol/gas stations and earn money.

It would be quite a big change but perhaps this could work better with minecarts and tracks. Maybe it could be set so that a powered track appears on the block beneath and in front of the cart and then disapears once you have gone past it. Just a suggestion no idea if it would be possible. But surely if it could work it would make going up hill alot easier and smoother. Also turning would be easier, you could make it so that when a player presses a or d a curved track will appear in front, would be cool for races and dodging other cars.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2016
  4. Offline

剣N.I.C強

It is brilliant and fun plugin but ive just found a minor glitch/bug.I dont know whether its lag or something like that.
    But when I get in the Car sometimes it falls in to the block beneath me and i cant drive it..

Maybe Im Being Retarded But...Can you make something like this but the boats in the air??

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

5. Offline

lekrosa

I like the idea. You said that 1.3.1 has broken the plugin. Will you update to resolve this issue?

6. Offline

A5H73Y

Yeah im slowly trying to fix it, currently working moreso on my new plugin.

7. Offline

TheNHS

I put permissions true in the config file and then i add the permission - '*'
    to one of my groups. But the group couldn't use /carz reload

8. Offline

A5H73Y

Thats odd, Ill look into this.

9. Offline

55razvan55

Hi , i was just want to know if you could help me to learn to make plugins with eclipse.
    Im not new to eclipse (i know javascript) but i need help to make plugins can you message me if you can try to help me to make plugins ?

10. Offline

StickBoXD

can i have the source code to??? i plan to edit it a bit to make it a lil bit more realistic be4 i use... thanks :)

(am also learning java so it will be a good plugin for me to experiment on)

11. Offline

epic07

I must be doing something wrong, because I can't get the boat to go in a straight line :p

12. Offline

iPureFX

Ok :D That would be awesome cheers

13. Offline

TheNHS

Thats what we call a plane XD

Thanks

14. Offline

Andrej321

One Question - Can you drive the "Car" with the minecart or just with boat?

15. Offline

A5H73Y

Just boat

16. Offline

broluigi

where do i download Coming in V1.3.1 (Ironically ;P):
    • Update for 1.3.1

17. Offline

A5H73Y

Please read, it says COMING IN Carz 1.3.1, It hasnt been released yet.

18. Offline

WillDawe

Could we get a time/date of release of the version for 1.3.1?

19. Offline

A5H73Y

Tomorrow probably

20. Offline

liepje9

you have verry nice idees

21. Offline

randeri221

i think you should make it so a boat can jump so it will be able to go on top of about 1-2 blocks higher then she is so that pepole wont need to get in the car every single time they need to get higher
    and you should make it so that the coal drops back or that the speed after upgrade gets saved for the specific player so he can continue using the upgraded boat instead of waisting tons of coal
    btw awesome plugin :D

22. Offline

A5H73Y

Thanks, I was about to add going up blocks in the next update... Then 1.3 came out so I have to update carz to work for 1.3 then focus on the fancy stuff.

23. Offline

CraftMastaaaa

Any ideas when 1.3.1 update will be out? I'm dieing to add this to my server :3

24. Offline

carls1976

yeh me too

25. Offline

A5H73Y

Wont be too long, Just adding small functionality.
    Most of the plugin has had to change due to 1.3

26. Offline

randeri221

looking forward to it :D

27. Offline

CraftMastaaaa

Awesome Thanks :D

28. You should add so you can break the boat with your hand but it shouldn't break when you drive in to something. I couldn't break the boats on my server! :p

29. Offline

A5H73Y

/Carz destroy

30. Oh. Ok. Thanks! :D