endOfStream command

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by MatthewDMerrill, Jul 26, 2012.

1. Offline

MatthewDMerrill

I am really tired of this one person on my server and I can ban him but I don't want to because he is my friends friends and my friend would hate me. So this plugin will say that they have lost connection and on server will look like
    (name) lost connection: disconnect.endOfStream
    endofstream for short will be (eos)
    To oes someone ingame you would:
    /oes (name)
    To oes an ip ingame:
    /eos ip (ip address)
    To have someone on loop eos (means they will join and after the time it will eos them)
    /eos (playername or ip) t:1m
    t is for time.
    1m is one minute.
    units of time could be added such as:
    s = second
    m = minute
    h = hour
    and so on.

2. Offline

j1oswagkid

bumb.

I also have this problem.

3. Offline

np98765

So you want to ban someone without them knowing? I find that amusing. :) But I can see where you're coming from.

I can just say this -- You're falsely generated "End of stream" will not look the same from the client point of view. End of stream happens BEFORE you start the login process, and anything else will happen AFTER. So... It might not be realistic from the client.

Regarding from the console view.. You want the message to be disconnect.endOfStream? That's easy, but I'm not sure how easy it would be to HIDE all the other messages.

4. Offline

MatthewDMerrill

I found a plugin close to it but doesn't let you choose what is said in config. nor does it have permissions. http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/dckick/

5. Offline

Arrem

Just ban the kid. If your friend is blackmailing me to let somebody break the rules on my server, while everyone else has to follow them, he isn't worth being a friend.