[CaptureTheFlag] Idea, please read!

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by fieldforensics, Sep 21, 2014.

1. Offline

fieldforensics

I know there are many kinds of CTF plugins out there but many of them just don't work or not good. The only plugin that I've liked is pros capture the flag (http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/proscapturetheflag) Unfortunately the plugin once and a while gets a bug error of which I can not start up a game so I have to constantly delete all data and reinstall the plugin and set it up again. So what I want is to have that issue fixed and to have classes added into the plugin. When I mean classes I mean something where when a peps joins the arena the choose a class such as Knight, Archer, and etc.. Each class would have their own weapons/potion effects and armor. I also would like there to have the arena automatically protected when its selected, and have it so that peps do not lose hunger while playing the game. And finally have it so that I can setup more than one arena.
    So anyone who can create a plugin like pros capture the flag or can edit the plugin would be great. If you have any suggestions please reply in the comments, thanks always.
    -field [sheep]