Battle Wolves

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by NetworkingEmpire, Jun 28, 2013.

1. Offline

pwnpk23

Okay I got to thinking. When you attack (execute a hit) on a mob, and the wolf is tamed, the wolf will begin to attack your target. IT is simple enough to do a function to where a hit is attempted and if collided with mob, attack. I can also think of using the on item use function to have them attack. My other thoughts are on the given attack and hp with the mob. All of this just got me thinking of pokemon.

I am willing, however, to make this plugin.

What I need
    Leveling system
    Attack points
    Health
    Rework on how executed to 'tame' a wolf
    Structured details on how this mob attacks

What I require
    I need some credits entered to spread my in your game

2. Offline

NLGamingBross

Jup, My brain is F*u**ed. I try some shit. When i finish my first goal for it i shout

3. NLGamingBross Don't stress yourself too hard. Me and historio tried it yesterday. We didn't succeed anything yet we were doing it for a good 2 hours.

NLGamingBross But if you do succeed, you can definitely get Admin or SrMod on our server! :D

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2016
  4. Offline

NLGamingBross

Nice, but i work hard but now i am bussy i go play some games and going to get some food... In the evening i work an the plugin ( Srry Bad english )

5. Offline

NLGamingBross

I start some tests and coding. Now i finding out some thinks i will try... P.s Do u have skype?

6. NLGamingBross I do! I'll PM you the name. I'll come on in about 50 minutes time to talk to you.

7. Offline

historio

8. Offline

NLGamingBross

OKe noproblem. I searching and think how to make the first
    feature

9. Offline

historio

10. Offline

NLGamingBross

Yes, can u skype?

11. pwnpk23 Sorry for not replying! Got so busy with other people. Yes that is exactly what I had in mind. We will credit you on our server. Make you as a plugins guy so you have cool perks and we will put something up in spawn saying you made it.

pwnpk23 We've already got someone making it though. D: sorry

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 2, 2016
  12. pwnpk23 NLGamingBross cannot do the plugin. He has tried and tried yet he cannot do it. Can you start on the project?

13. Offline

C0LD_K453

Just saying... MyPet.