[ADMN/WEB] OKB3 - Bulletin Board Bridge - Now on BukkitDev! [1337]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Kalman Olah, Jun 2, 2011.

1. Offline

Kalman Olah

2. Offline

Kostronor

i also deleted everything money-related as i did not had register.jar in my local system!

3. Offline

gabizou

So this works with CB 1.1R3 presuming? This does take out that nasty lag when players logged in and out and when promoting (noticed that when I did promote someone, the entire server lagged for half a second and went back to normal. Not sure if the memory performance was hit though).

4. Offline

Kostronor

yep, this should fix that, but mostly it removes an unnecessary db-request every 15 seconds

5. Offline

_NameLess_

How do configure this Plugin? What do i have to enter when using Wbb? Where do i have to place my Webfiles?

6. Offline

_NameLess_

My Bukkit plugins are all discontinued.​
    If you remain stationary, how can you ever move forward?​
    In his signature ;(​

7. Offline

ChadTheDJ

I highly need a syncing solution that will be supported as this plugin dev told me he is not working on this project anymore:

"I don't do that bukkit stuff anymore..And fortunately, I also don't give a damn" ~@Kalman Olah

Nice knowing that after I donated $50 to keep this plugin going like a month ago...

So is anyone willing to port a version over and continue work on this plugin as I am still having issues with my version of bukkit ever since he started using sqllite (no welcome messages, spotty sycing, random sql freezes and this all disappears when the plugin is unloaded).

Appreciated it and contact me if you are willing to donate some bucks to encourage a working system.

8. Offline

polkunus

"My Bukkit plugins are all discontinued.

If you remain stationary, how can you ever move forward?"
    What does "If you remain stationary, how can you ever move forward" mean? Lol, it sounds pretty pretentious.

So apparently the author no longer "gives a damn"; it would be really great if someone that's interested in this project would continue future development since Kalman Olah "moved on".

9. Offline

Kostronor

all
    Sorry, i won't be the one continuing this because i am busy with life and stuff :D
    but to whoever needs the source of it, it is included in the jar i distributed some posts above and will stay there as long as needed!
    Important notice for this is, that i deleted some code including mostly permissions-stuff and payments so this would have to be redone... or Vault-support would solve this ;)
    If someone is willing to take this, please also tag me as i am very interested in this

10. Offline

thernztrom

11. Offline

md_5

Long time no see Kalman Olah. You will notice that this thread has now been placed into the Inactive Plugin subforum.
    If you wish to revive this plugin, please ensure that you update and test compatibility with the latest recommended Bukkit build before reporting your original post, asking for it to be moved back to the release forum.

Thanks for your time.
    md_5