[ADMN/WEB] OKB3 - Bulletin Board Bridge - Now on BukkitDev! [1337]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Kalman Olah, Jun 2, 2011.

1. Offline

Kalman Olah

2. Offline

microskies

@Kalman Olah I'm having a problem with the link-up.
    I migrated everything straight from my old server to my new one, everything in /plugins/OKB3, but when i try to use "resync" the whole server just stops responding, and when I try to /sync myself to the forum, it come up with this in the server.log:

Code:
    2011-12-17 03:18:56 [WARNING] [OKB3] [MySQL] Error in SQL query: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')~) FROM phpbb_users WHERE username = 'Microskies' AND user_password = '$H$9l88j' at line 1
    2011-12-17 03:18:56 [SEVERE] java.sql.SQLException: Operation not allowed after ResultSet closed
    2011-12-17 03:18:56 [SEVERE]     at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:1073)
    2011-12-17 03:18:56 [SEVERE]     at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:987)
    2011-12-17 03:18:56 [SEVERE]     at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:982)
    2011-12-17 03:18:56 [SEVERE]     at com.mysql.jdbc.SQLError.createSQLException(SQLError.java:927)
    2011-12-17 03:18:56 [SEVERE]     at com.mysql.jdbc.ResultSetImpl.checkClosed(ResultSetImpl.java:794)
    2011-12-17 03:18:56 [SEVERE]     at com.mysql.jdbc.ResultSetImpl.next(ResultSetImpl.java:7145)
    2011-12-17 03:18:56 [SEVERE]     at me.kalmanolah.okb3.OKFunctions.getRankSecurePass(OKFunctions.java:122)
    2011-12-17 03:18:56 [SEVERE]     at me.kalmanolah.okb3.OKFunctions.updateSecure(OKFunctions.java:189)
    2011-12-17 03:18:56 [SEVERE]     at me.kalmanolah.okb3.OKCmd.onCommand(OKCmd.java:107)
    2011-12-17 03:18:56 [SEVERE]     at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:40)
    2011-12-17 03:18:56 [SEVERE]     at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:165)
    2011-12-17 03:18:56 [SEVERE]     at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:378)
    2011-12-17 03:18:56 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.handleCommand(NetServerHandler.java:757)
    2011-12-17 03:18:56 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.chat(NetServerHandler.java:722)
    2011-12-17 03:18:56 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:715)
    2011-12-17 03:18:56 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.Packet3Chat.a(Packet3Chat.java:33)
    2011-12-17 03:18:56 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:226)
    2011-12-17 03:18:56 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:93)
    2011-12-17 03:18:56 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:108)
    2011-12-17 03:18:56 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.w(MinecraftServer.java:527)
    2011-12-17 03:18:56 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:425)
    2011-12-17 03:18:56 [SEVERE]     at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:457)

EDIT: Oh dear, realised there was some keyboard smashing that got saved into the file.

EDIT2: Setting the server files right, makes /sync act the same as /resync was. I cannot give you a log of it, as it's so bad it doesn;t even come out with an error, the server just crashes to the point I have to force stop the server.

3. Offline

Kalman Olah

You're in secure mode, right? Did you remember to edit the config.inc.php in /webfiles/ after the server switch?

4. Offline

Minor_Miner

Can this be used to allow users to build only after they register on my server's forum? The forum is Invision Power Board. Thanks!

5. Offline

Kalman Olah

Yeah

6. Offline

derin38

I'm getting this problem after I upgraded to MC 1.0.0:

I'm being spammed with it, what could be the problem? It worked fine in 1.8, and I haven't changed my database.

My config is:

http://pastebin.com/rrq0FmMT

7. Offline

Kalman Olah

Code:
    mysql-connection:
        mysql-host: localhost
        mysql-user: phpbb
        mysql-password: ******
        mysql-database-name: phpbb
        mysql-port: '3306'

8. Offline

derin38

Thanks, it worked. I didn't know you changed the structure of the config in 3.3.0.

9. Offline

microskies

Well it has nothing to do with the Minecraft server (forgot to say that it was a minecraft server switch) and so I haven't edited it. I just checked now and all the information is still correct.

This might help, When i get a player log in:
    2011-12-18 21:53:57 [INFO] darkiller32 joined the game.
    2011-12-18 21:53:57 [WARNING] [OKB3] [SQLite] Error at SQL Query: query does not return ResultSet

Sorry to be a pain :D

10. Offline

thernztrom

@Kalman Olah
    The plugin has worked very well untill just a few mins ago when I recieved this error:
    http://pastebin.com/eZLa5FGN
    My config looks like this:
    http://pastebin.com/UHPxjNy9

I use #1597 and OKB3 3.3.1 conntected to a remote mysql database. This error spammed the server log and made the server lagg and after a few seconds freeze and kick everyone. Had to kill the process to stop it then normally start the server again.
    The thread number in "[SEVERE] Exception in thread "Thread-139990" was different every time the message appeared in the server.log.

11. Offline

Kalman Olah

This is a permissions issue, as you can see. Make sure all defined permissions groups actually exist(names are case sensitive).

12. Offline

ChadTheDJ

So question, if I change a user in the server to a new group rank, does it update the forum? (if this has been said, sorry I missed it)

13. Offline

Kalman Olah

If you do it using /frank, /fpromote or /fdemote, then yes.

14. Offline

microskies

@Kalman Olah everythign is now sorted on the connection front, and the plugin is working smoothly, except for this error when i use any of the syncing commands:

2011-12-20 04:34:06 [WARNING] [OKB3] [SQLite] Error at SQL Query: query does not return ResultSet
    2011-12-20 04:34:06 [WARNING] [OKB3] [SQLite] Error at SQL Query: query does not return ResultSet

EDIT: And I'm still having the problem with join messages not showing. I have done everythign i can think of, including using - "-bbb.hide" rather than just - -bbb.hide.

Just asking, why is this part of OKB3 anyway, as it's quite unrelated to the main purpose of the plugin.

Sorry scrap that, It appears OKB3 is the plugin that is making the Server Overloaded spam (and CPU usage is up from 2-3% when 1 player online is idle, to ~90%), and i have to kill the server after using commands again, as it just doesn't repond at all, and gives read time out errors, with not even registering in the server.log that I have used the command.

I wish I could give you more details, as I KNOW this works, as it did for that brief moment and all the time before 1.0.0/1597 and my server depends on this plugin, but that is all the info I can give you for now.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 15, 2016
  15. Offline

ShaDooM

OKB3 Hides the Join / Enter messages with PEX
    even if I give everyone the - -bbb.hide permission node it just works one time and then i cannot see other players joining :(

16. Offline

Kalman Olah

I'll be looking into it now.

@microskies Think your MySQL server is denying connections after a while, causing OKB3 to go into an infinite loop. Your host may think you're being DDoS'd :p.

http://dev.bukkit.org/server-mods/okb3-bulletin-board-bridge/?comment=60

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

17. Offline

microskies

@Kalman Olah Is there any way you suggest to go about this? Or am I doomed to be unable to use your plugin because of my web hosts? :( Using 3.4.0 :D

P.S Sorry if my post yesterday seemed a bit angry, I was tired and frustrated :p

EDIT: Wow, sorry, asking you that was slightly retarded, I'll contact my web hosts now XD

@Kalman Olah This will be my last (hopefully) message on thie forum thread, as I am sure you are getting more annoyed with me by the post :D, and I'm going to give up soon.

So i deleted EVERYTHING to do with OKB3 and started again. I rewrote the config and everything, and It worked fine the first moment I enabled it. I could use all the commands and they would work. But then around 10 minutes later I decided to try again, but nothing. Same "infinite loop" problem with the MySQL connections. I contacted my webhost and they told me that there are a maximum of 10 connections to the forum at one time, and what i am mainly asking you in this post is if that is enough. I have no other forum plugins, I have basically no traffic on the site, I have nothing connecting to the DB at all, and yet it still isn't connecting after a while.
    The most puzzling thing is that it worked fine up until dev bukkit builds for 1.0, so I assumed it was to do with that. I also used another plugin "ForumAcc" which needed to connect to the database, and everything would work fine.

I don't know if the fact it happened some time after i initially got it working helps my situation at all, bearing in mind only one other player /sync'd and nobody joined in that time to get OKB3 to try to sync.

Honestly, I would LOVE to have this plugin working, as I've said before, my server practically can't work without OKB3.

Sorry for being so annoying :/

Nevermind. I figured that it would be much easier for me anyway if i stopped using my current system, which involves OKB3, to a much more common system of just having players able to build straight away.

That being said, OKB3 is a great plugin, and I did enjoy it while it worked for me, but obviously there was a crack in the road somewhere :(

18. Offline

ChadTheDJ

So I am wondering if this may be a bukkit glitch. When people are kicked from not being a member of the forums (whitelist), their character freezes and never unloads. I woke up today finding 11 people online (via my minecraft server check) to only find 11 frozen characters in my spawn.

http://imgur.com/Pkvro

19. Offline

thernztrom

20. Offline

Kalman Olah

Done. :)

Eh, I didn't do it :eek:

21. Offline

thernztrom

@Kalman Olah
    Thanks! I replied again with some more info. :)

22. Offline

darkcloud784

I'm completely lost on the promotional track. I have it set up to use kunena forums which uses joomlas named grouping. How would I do the promotional track then?

Code:
    general:
        mode: normal
        enable-whitelist: 'false'
        enable-nickname-syncing: 'false'
        enable-synced-banning: 'false'
        enable-promotion-track: 'false'
        enable-rank-changing: 'false'
        enable-post-count-rewarding: 'true'
        enable-anonymous-stat-tracking: 'true'
    modes:
        normal:
            user-table: bs4kh_users
            minecraft-login-name-field: username
            rank-id-field: usertype
            multitable:
                enable-multiple-tables: 'true'
                second-table: bs4kh_kunena_users
                user-id-field-in-user-table: username
                user-id-field-in-second-table: userid
        secure:
            forum: kunena
            type1:
                user-table: user_table
                username-field: username_field
                password-field: password_field
                rank-id-field: rank_group_field
            type2:
                location-of-passgen-php: http://yoursite.com/passgen.php
                password-set-in-config-inc-php: 12345pass
            type3:
                user-table: bs4kh_kunena_users
                rank-id-field: rank
                username-field: username
                password-field: password
                second-table: second_table
                user-id-field-in-user-table: userid
                user-id-field-in-second-table: id
            type4:
                password-field: password-field
    mysql-connection:
        mysql-host: ******
        mysql-user: *******
        mysql-password: *********
        mysql-database-name: *********
    group-mapping:
        default:
            'Registered': Members
            'Minecraft VIP': VIP
            'Minecraft Mod': Moderator
            'Minecraft Mod Donor': Moddonor
            'Minecraft Admin Donor': DonorAdmin
            'Minecraft Admin': Admins
            'Super Users': Admins
        worlds:
    extras:
        whitelist:
            kick-message: This is the message a user will see if their group isn't whitelisted.
            use-as-blacklist: 'false'
            groups:
                '1': 'true'
                '2': 'false'
        nickname-syncing:
            nickname-field-in-usertable: nickname_field_user_table
        synced-banning:
            banned-user-forum-rank-id: '0'
            unbanned-user-forum-rank-id: '10'
            ban-message: This is the message a user will see if they are banned.
        promotion-track:
            track: 6|4|68|123|10
        rank-changing:
            identifiers:
                '1': NickNameforRank1
                '7': NickNameforAnotherRank
        post-count-rewarding:
            post-count-field-in-user-table: posts
            currency-reward-per-post: '100'

Edit: I also want to add the ability to reward people for posting. I understand how its setup but it keeps saying the field doesnt exist because its stored in 2 different tables (Yes I am using multitable)

Here is how the posting is stored.
    Table1 Users table:
    Code:
    125Bobtoohanrocks<emailstuff><Passwordstuff>...Registered002011-11-29 13:00:382011-12-30 22:28:11{}

Table2 Kunea users:
    The posts field is the 6th field (2)
    Code:
     125    flat    NULL    0    NULL    0    2    NULL    0    0    1    0    NULL    0    0001-01-01    NULL    NULL    NULL    NULL    NULL    NULL    NULL    NULL    NULL    NULL    NULL    NULL    NULL    NULL    NULL    NULL    NULL    NULL    NULL    0    1    1

23. Offline

Direct1221

I had one of the moderators /fban a non-registered user (which usually will not allow) but it went through and banned the user... but now.. every time a moderator or anyone types /funban on ANYONE the whole server totally crashes. Not a simple error, but total server crash.

Help would be highly appreciated.

24. Offline

yaitsbilly

Does this work for WBB (Woltlab Buring Board) ?

25. Offline

Direct1221

- Can you take a look at my Ticket please? It is kind of urgent...

26. Offline

yaitsbilly

Cant get the pay per post to work.

Code:
    general:
      mode: normal
      enable-whitelist: 'false'
      enable-nickname-syncing: 'false'
      enable-synced-banning: 'false'
      enable-promotion-track: 'false'
      enable-rank-changing: 'false'
      enable-post-count-rewarding: 'true'
    modes:
      normal:
        user-table: wcf1_user
        minecraft-login-name-field: username
        rank-id-field: rankID
        multitable:
          enable-multiple-tables: 'false'
          user-id-field-in-user-table: user_id_field_user_table
          user-id-field-in-second-table: user_id_field_second_table
      secure:
        forum: phpbb
        type1:
        type2:
        type3:
          user-id-field-in-user-table: user_id_field_user_table
          user-id-field-in-second-table: user_id_field_second_table
        type4:
          password-field: password-field
    mysql-connection:
      mysql-host: localhost
      mysql-user: root
      mysql-password: *****
      mysql-database-name: wbb
    group-mapping:
      default:
        '1': ExampleGroup1
        '2': ExampleGroup2
      worlds:
        exampleworld1:
          '1': ExampleGroup1
          '2': ExampleGroup2
    extras:
      whitelist:
        kick-message: This is the message a user will see if their group isn't whitelisted.
        use-as-blacklist: 'false'
        groups:
          '1': 'true'
          '2': 'false'
      nickname-syncing:
        nickname-field-in-usertable: nickname_field_user_table
      synced-banning:
        banned-user-forum-rank-id: '0'
        unbanned-user-forum-rank-id: '10'
        ban-message: This is the message a user will see if they are banned.
      promotion-track:
        track: 6|4|68|123|10
      rank-changing:
        identifiers:
          '1': NickNameforRank1
          '7': NickNameforAnotherRank
      post-count-rewarding:
        post-count-field-in-user-table: activityPoints
        currency-reward-per-post: '40'

27. Offline

Evotr1p197

If you use WBB, how is the name of the WEB - Folder, where i put the webscripts in? : )

28. Offline

Kostronor

Kalman Olah
    Why?
    Why opening a new connection every 300 ticks?
    was that intended to refresh the current connection?
    if yes, please look at your mysql-connector it opens TWO connections every time a query gets executed.
    This is a huge memory-leak simply being unusefull! :D
    sorry to be harsch but my server was lagging until i removed this part in your code, simply deleted it compiled and laggs gone everything works, was that intended?

29. Offline

thernztrom

Could you upload a version without that part in the code, untill Kalman Olah is back to possibly update it to fix it officially?

30. Offline

Kostronor

Hey thernztrom,
    I had to delete some more code to compile it, because i would have needed jars for all permissions-managers OB3 supports to compile it.
    But all of you using PEX will perhaps feel the difference:
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/28093398/OKB3.jar
    Please tag me, if you find any errors here, because i do not watch this thread ;)

31. Offline

thernztrom

Thanks! I'll test it later when I get home and report back.
    So you mean this only works with PEX? If so, no problem because thats the one I use. :)