[ADMN/WEB] [BukkitDev] Buycraft -The most advanced Donation Plugin.

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Releases' started by lmc, Aug 16, 2011.

1. [​IMG]
    Over 100,000 servers have used Buycraft over the last 2 years.
    What is Buycraft, and why does my Minecraft server need it?
    Buycraft enables you to sell in game items/memberships to your community, allowing yourself to fund your server bills to keep your Minecraft server alive. Buycraft is basically an online shopping cart system for your own server!​
    How will my players use Buycraft?
    After you have created a Buycraft account, you are given an online webstore which you can use to promote your items for sale. Your players will visit this website and be able to purchase the items that they want, be it a collection of armour, or a monthly VIP membership.​
    What can I sell to my users, and how?
    Buycraft enables you to sell ANYTHING to your users, from a collection of armour upgrades, to monthly VIP memberships. When a player purchases a product, it is automatically processed on your Minecraft server, and removes all hassle of managing payments by yourself. All these different options will take the worry out of funding your Minecraft server.​
    Some of the awesome features available:
    • Create donation packages which can reward your players with anything you imagine.
    • Setup advanced packages for memberships ranks, with support for automatic Paypal subscriptions.
    • Many Payment gateways supported! (Paypal, Stripe, Google Wallet, Paymentwall, 2Checkout, Onebip, Paygol, Payza, and Coinbase.)
    • Coupon codes to offer discounts to your players.
    • Run promotional sales to gain attention to certain donation packages.
    • Cumulative ranking to enable your players to upgrade their ranks.
    • Custom variables to offer advanced customisation of your packages.
    • Detailed donation statistics to see how well your server is performing.
    • Multiple webstores per account, with the ability to create sub accounts for your other moderators/administrators on your server.
    • Advanced fraud protection to prevent chargebacks.
    • Webstores available in over 8 languages.
    • You can change your webstore theme and even integrate it into your own website.
    • Everything is hosted by us, resulting in a hassle free and inexpensive way to run your own webstore! The Buycraft platform is updated regularly with many new features added each month.
    Have a feature suggestion? Post it below!

2. Offline

jorisk322

Discount codes and a donation meter have been requested before and will be added eventually.

3. Offline

Brooklar

Have to say I can't wait for this feature.
    And to the posts above, the discount feature has been mentioned a few times and they are implementing and I believe a sales feature with a time limit. So cool things to look forward to as you can see!
    correct me if I am wrong :)

4. Offline

papand13

Could you add moneybrookers as a payment gateway? :D

5. Offline

jorisk322

Wow. They look like a nice payment gateway! ronneke1996 They support ideal too :p
    I hope their fees and setup and API etc. are nice too, because I would like to see this implemented.

6. Offline

Scrayos

Sorry, if I haven't seen the Suggestion from a Guy before me:

I would like to be able to set different Packages, for specific Payment-Methods. For Example: "VIP costs with PayPal 5 Euro. With OneBip the costs are 10 Euro."

Another Suggestion would be "Expandable Packages". So I can buy a "Basic-Package" and then I can tick the Features I want to buy with this.

7. Offline

Mrchasez

lmc

We need a feature so people can extend there ranks without paying the full price again.

Say, someone pays $50 to be promoted to group "VIP" which expires in one month.
    We need a plan so they can pay $10 and get 30 more days automatically added to there plan.
    Please add this, or reply with your thoughts.

8. Offline

rockxz2135

Do you know if they take bribes?

9. I get around to doing everything, don't worry:)

10. Offline

FrancescoTG

This is an awesome plugin!!!!! :D
    I've a question: I registered my server on Buycraft (free account), WHERE my server's users can buy packages?
    The name of the server is "FTG Server Craft".
    Thanks for replies.

11. If you havent purchased Premium then they can buy packages via ingame commands, the default is /buy

12. Offline

FrancescoTG

Thanks very much! :D

13. Offline

Mastergalen

Since you guys can't build in support for commands to be executed on multiple servers when someone purchases a single package, could you please at least build in a function where it e-mails you when a package expires, so that I can change their package manually?

You should be able to turn these expiry emails off in your preferences.

That also , however, means that they have to buy the same package twice.

For example, you could add certain colours to a dropdown list, which users select when donating. You can then configure each colour to whatever colour code for the command to be executed from the console, so that they can have their own custom name colour added to their account automatically.

This would also allow allow for custom name prefixes, etc.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2016
  14. Offline

jorisk322

I would like to suggest something myself too: A list of usernames that can't buy packages. Why? Because if someone has a package that sets them into a VIP group, people could enter an admin/moderator's username. The admin/mod would then be VIP, and not admin/mod. A person with access to Buycraft or the server files would then have to correct this, before they can do their job again. If you have cheap packages, and people can pay for them via their phone, I think the chance that eventually this troll will happen, is pretty big.

15. Offline

Mastergalen

Nice! Get trolled and earn money :D.

16. Offline

vein_mx

On the agreement page for my store, can you have it automatically add our server name to the title, before "Payment Agreement"? The page right now has "Payment Agreement" and "Buycraft Agreement", but it would be nice for it to say "SERVER Payment Agreement".

17. Will do.

18. Offline

drunkencheetah

I know how to give users items but how can it move the user to like vip or something I use essentials and bpermission and how do you give the player ingame cash? plz help

19. Offline

TheChinski

I think the command youd do on the site for bpermissions is

perm player setgroup {name} VIP

(Or whatever the group is called instead of VIP)

20. Hello,

I really liked the Buycraft.net services. The only two things that I really miss is:

- First: A translation to Portuguese Brazillian to the frontend on the customers/client side. If you guys need I can help with the translation.

- Second: A payment form widely used here on Brazil (pagseguro.com) and If you guys incorporate this type of payment would be awesome. They are much like paypal, have an API to develop. I know this one is a little more complicated, but if you guys incorporate this, I'm sure a lot of brazillian servers will use the buycraft system.

Thank you for providing this great plugin.
    Have a nice day to all your team.

21. Offline

xaristarhov

I think it would be great to add other payment systems, such as qiwi webmoney that Russian ak is normally able to use buycraft. Not everyone has a bank card.
    http://qiwi.ru/
    http://www.webmoney.ru/

Not everyone has the opportunity to pay their credit or debit card purchases.

I mean, it would be nice to open this service in our country with our payment systems.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2019
  22. Offline

Scrayos

This is a brilliant Idea! - I would like different translations on ClientSide too! - I'll offer my help!

23. Offline

jorisk322

Country-specific payment gateways will not be added.

24. Offline

xaristarhov

You can be what ever way to open the same service as yours in our country?
    Act as oitsialnyh dealers in Russia.

25. Offline

jorisk322

Could you please explain what you mean by this, because I don't understand it (or weren't you talking to me?).

26. Offline

Brooklar

Why not just use payment like paypal which are global? If Lmc implemented seperate country payments, he wont have time to add new features to the plugin. :)

27. If you are requesting a country-specific payment provider, sorry however we do not offer these. We only accept global systems.

28. Offline

Gyldenglad

Why has my US dollar option been disabled? I can only choose EURO now??

29. Offline

jorisk322

We have changed it so you can only use one currency in your shop. Selling packages a currency you don't use in you country causes Paypal to freeze the payments.

30. It hasnt been disabled, you have probably just selected euro in your account settings page. We accept all currency's.

Website Version 3.7
    • PayGol.com added as an SMS payment gateway
    • Now using support.buycraft.net instead of the older support panel.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 14, 2016
  31. Offline

Cortex07

Could you guys set it up so that they payments go through as Digital Goods, cause Paypal keeps asking me for shipping information on the purchases.