Plugin Request Zombie-aggro

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by PumpkinExpert5822, May 20, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I need a plugin that makes a zombie aggro to a player when it gets within 20 blocks of the player.

Preferably for 1.7.10.

Edit:
    Okay, I want a plugin that will aggro a zombie to a player if the zombie gets in 20 blocks of the player. BUT, I want this zombie to be able to travel far distances to find the player.

Last edited: Jun 13, 2015
  2. Offline

Rascal Two

That'll be easy to do, I can do it tomorrow.

3. Sweet thanks!

4. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

@PumpkinExpert5822 ZombieAggroLikeMe, in my signature, at the bottom. Radius can be changed, ticksPerCheck is how much it runs, 20 ticks = 1 sec. So 10 would mean it would run twice a second.

5. @timtower ZombieAggroLikeMe isn't exactly what I was looking for. And it has a bug that kinda ruins the whole thing.

Bug:
    Zombies do not aggro on players from distance in config.

What I was looking for:
    Zombie don't aggro to players inside buildings, not sure if this would be a bug. But that would be nice if they would.

6. Offline

7. The config:
    http://pastebin.com/RXgE6796

The log has a load of stuff in like from all the mods loading. But nothing of the plugin, anyways I can't really show all the log because pastebin doesn't allow that amount of text.

8. Offline

@PumpkinExpert5822 Stop the server. Start the server. Stop the server. Try to copy it again. And mods or plugins? Because those are completely different things.

9. Mods and plugins. I'm using MCPC+ which can add both. And I have players online, they would like to play. :p

10. Offline

Moved to Bukkit alternatives.
    @PumpkinExpert5822 Then I can't help you, I need logs if there are errors.

11. http://pastebin.com/qTcM9HGi
    I just restarted it

Edit: I used plugman to restart all the plugins which just made it worse. Restarting it now

12. Offline

@PumpkinExpert5822 Try to get the original log from the latest.log, not the one that you pull from ftp please.

13. Offline

14. Not that I know of.

15. Offline

@PumpkinExpert5822 Might be a path finding issue, not sure about that yet.
    Will try some stuff local.

16. Offline

@PumpkinExpert5822 Very busy with school so not yet. Today is the last day that we can work on it so I have a lot of time coming up.

17. Offline

@PumpkinExpert5822 Works fine for me. It probably has to do with the fact that mobs stop moving when not in a certain range of a player.

18. @timtower Well then again I'm not on vanilla MC. I'm on modded minecraft, with MCPC+. Could it have to do with something I have plugin or mod wise?
    http://pastebin.com/PtWnpBsT
    That's a list of all my mods and plugins.
    Anyways, I always have my render set to far (16 chunks) and the server is set to 25 max...

@timtower ZombieAggroLikeMe only aggros the zombie at 37 blocks away. And I set it to 150... The zombie goes out of rending at about 63. Maybe you could add a feature that moves the zombie to the player until it aggros? Like monster_apocalypse "monsters attacking from a massive range" feature.

EDIT by Timtower: merged posts

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2015
  19. Offline

@PumpkinExpert5822 I don't know if it has to do something with your mods and plugins.
    And I won't add something that will move the zombies closer. Would be terrible for your walls as they become useless.

20. @timtower Couldn't you just add a true or false in the config?

21. Offline

22. @timtower Just have to get someone else to make me this plugin I guess...

23. Offline

@PumpkinExpert5822 Good luck with it. Make sure to edit the original post to add the moving stuff and that you want that huge range.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.