Plugin Help worldguard region help

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by usainphelps, Nov 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

usainphelps

i have a hub server with a region set around it which blocks pvp, restores hunger instantly, and removes fall damage

my issue is that i want to set up a type of lobby pvp area inside the main hub where pvp is disabled. i selected a region inside the hub region and turned on pvp but nothing happened

any help? please respond

P.S. don't be one of those people that just views the forums and does not help. it would mean a lot to me if i could get some feed back

2. Offline

17xDillz1997

Is the region set around it world guard to allow it to regenerate blocks? Is that part of world guard?

3. Offline

usainphelps

17xDillz1997 i believe so, anyone who is not op cannot cause damage to the region, but how does that help me with setting a region with pvp inside a region that blocks pvp?

4. Offline

17xDillz1997

I don't clearly understand what you want. You want PvP, but don't?

And as far as I know, there is no region flag in world guard allowing blocks to regenerate. What's the name of the flag. Apologies if I'm incorrect.

5. Offline

usainphelps

i want to setup a type of sumotori region inside the main spawn.
    the main spawn has pvp set to deny, and i want the sumotori pvp set to allow

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.