Problem/Bug worldguard problems

Discussion in 'General Help' started by IGDTakaDED_Y, Feb 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. since i started making my own server i am having problems with the worldguard plugin. when i configuared the plugin and i started testing with an alt i couldnt access to chests and breaking block/building. the thing is that i dont know what causes it in worldguard. i tested this in the askyblock plugin with players having these perms:
    - worldguard.stack
    - worldguard.chest-protection.override
    - worldguard.override.chest-protection
    i have in the __global__ region these flags: passthrought allow build allow chest-access allow block-place allow block-break allow pvp deny pistons allow use allow damage-animals allow mob-damage allow mob-spawning allow greeting allow...

any ideas what could have caused these build problems?
    for the members i have set the groups of my pex file

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2018
  2. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

@IGDTakaDED_Y What is the spawn radius in the server.properties?

3. i have set that to 0 some time before, it was 16 standard but has it to do that i have to set my spawn at coördinat place?

4. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Was asking because WorldGuard isn't the only thing that prevents blocks from breaking.
    Does it also happen when you are far away from spawn?

5. Offline

vip2kea

I know world guard pretty well and haveing it far away from spawn if not working is not good, you might have a plugin interfereing with world guard, but I suggest you make sure that player has the permissions to make world guard regions and that they are the owner of the region.

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2018
  6. i have it fixed, due to not giving them permissions of flags

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.