Solved [WorldGuard] Allow everyone to open specified blocks

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Rowinvd, Feb 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Rowinvd

Members of a region can't open crafting tables without the flag 'use', but with that flag everyone can use doors, buttons, and levers too.

How can I allow members of a region to open crafting tables,enchantment tables, furnaces and anvils?

2. Offline

oceantheskatr

In the video below I detail how to set up region priorities. You can follow the practices in it to make a smaller region on the crafting tables and setting their priority to be higher than the larger region:

3. Offline

Rowinvd

@oceantheskatr

That's not what I need, I want region members to be able to open crafting tables, etc without the flag 'use'.

4. Offline

oceantheskatr

That is what you need. You would have your large region that you have "use" denied in, and then you can set a small region on each crafting table (with axe left click it then right click it) and allow "use" on it. You can then set the priorities for both your regions, the large one (treat like the blue one in the video) and the crafting table ones (treat like the red one in the video). This will allow players to use crafting tables in "use" denied regions.

5. Offline

Rowinvd

Everyone can place blocks, also crafting tables. Then I need to protect 500 crafting tables...

6. Offline

oceantheskatr

Ahh I see. Have you tried denying the "interact" flag but allowing "use"? If that doesn't work, try the opposite (allow interactl, deny use). If those don't work, then I don't know! D:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.