Problem/Bug World Teleport Glitch!!!!

Discussion in 'General Help' started by K1NGM0NKEYAPP, May 10, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

K1NGM0NKEYAPP

Ok so this glitch is very annoying! This is the glitch as follows

- When you go through portals such as nether portals // endportals // anything that makes you go to another world it updates your gamemode!

- When you go through portals such as nether portals // endportals // anything that makes you go to another world it teleports you to a location that isn't setup. Iv'e tried many things but nothing has helped. Thought maybe someone here could! So... this is the exact problem!

....When I /warp to let's say /warp end, it bring me like 100 blocks in the air and like 20 blocks to far from the actual /warp place. Iv'e reset the warp and server many times but the glitch is still prevailing. This same thing happens when you go through portals as well. This is very annoying as my server is a "HCF" server and custom end spots and exits along with custom nether spawn places/end spawn places and exits are NEEDED!!

If you need some more information about the glitch in more depth just tell me

Thanks so much if someone can help me!

2. Offline

TeenyBuilder

Have you set all you warps first? you have to do "/setwarpt name"
    Also, can you post a list of all your plugins, and, how much work have you put in your server? have you configged all you plugins?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.