World Reset

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by walrusindustriesmc, Dec 9, 2013.

1. So I am going to have a survival/city kind of server where players can get 1 HUGE plot in the plotme world where they can add other players too and make a city or a big house, now because they are in survival they will have to gather resources, correct? So at spawn, theres a portal to a normal world where they gather resources (NOTE: I do not use Multiverse inventories so they can bring those items to plotme world), but I don't want all the players to use up all the resources or the new players would have to travel FAR to get resources. So I want a plugin, that works with multiverse, and basically kicks everyone out of the server saying "Map resetting" Or "Resource world resetting..." and then deleting the current world and generating a new one (Possibly with a new seed if you can do that), all that would happen depending on the time you set in the config (Ex: 2 days or 1 week) or if I do a command like /worldreset reset, to reset the world. If there already is a plugin that can do this, please link it.

2. Offline

lord_jacob

Follow the format ;)
    Click here for example post (open)

3. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

walrusindustriesmc I do have a plugin that is capable of deleting certain folders every time the server starts

4. Offline

Garris0n

I remember that one, I decompiled it and used it to figure out how to use files a long time ago :p

Tupay and timtower like this.
  5. Offline

MrInspector

I don't understand why can't you just delete the world folder..? :p

6. Offline

Garris0n

I think he wants to automate the process.

Tupay likes this.
  7. Offline

MrInspector

Ah.

Anyways good luck with your plugin request, walrusindustriesmc! :)

8. Offline

thomas15v

Make a script in your server panel maybe?

/mv unload resources
    /mv delete resources
    /mv delete resources
    /mv create resources

Because if we would make a plugin for you. This is what the plugin would execute behind the screens.

Garris0n and timtower like this.
  9. Ok thank you guys, I guess I can make multicraft enter the commands for multiverse to unload, and generate a new world as thomas15v had suggested :D

timtower likes this.