Filled World Guard auto Flag

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by TJ1632, Jul 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

TJ1632

Plugin category: Misc

Minecraft version: 1.11.2+

Suggested name: World Guard Auto Flag

What I want: I'm looking for a plugin that automatically flags world guard regions with a set type of flags and adds commands to the region's block list. A plugin that has a config where owners would be able to set all the world guard flags to either true or false (if true, when the command is entered with the region name it will set the region with the preset flags). For the block commands option if we could put set commands separated by a comma or new lines in the config to prevent players using those commands in the regions would be great!

TLDR: A plugin with a config where we set world guard flags to true or false, if true the region is auto flagged with those flags. Blocked commands are separated by commas or new lines in the config to prevent players from using those commands in the regions

Ideas for commands:
    /WGAF ? (World Guard auto flag, brings up the directions of how to use)
    /WGAF <region name> (This would auto flag the region that has been made by staff)
    /WGAF flag (Lists the allowed / denied flags and the blocked commands to staff

Ideas for permissions:
    WGAF.Staff (For use of the entire plugin)

When I'd like it by: Within a few days if possible, but since you're developing it and taking the time whenever you finish is fine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.