Plugin Help World Guard 6.0 Won't Start In Spigot 1.8

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by ShadowCrafter829, Dec 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I run Spigot 1.8, and I have the lastest version of WorldEdit and WorldGuard. Yet still for some eason I get this error on startup:
    [15:48:16] [Server thread/ERROR]: Error occurred while enabling WorldGuard v6.0.0-beta-02 (Is it up to date?)
    java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: com.google.common.cache.CacheBuilder.maximumSize(I)Lcom/google/common/cache/CacheBuilder;
    at com.sk89q.worldguard.blacklist.Blacklist.<init>(Blacklist.java:53) ~[?:?]
    at com.sk89q.worldguard.bukkit.BukkitBlacklist.<init>(BukkitBlacklist.java:31) ~[?:?]
    at com.sk89q.worldguard.bukkit.WorldConfiguration.loadConfiguration(WorldConfiguration.java:518) ~[?:?]
    at com.sk89q.worldguard.bukkit.WorldConfiguration.<init>(WorldConfiguration.java:211) ~[?:?]
    at com.sk89q.worldguard.bukkit.ConfigurationManager.get(ConfigurationManager.java:235) ~[?:?]
    at com.sk89q.worldguard.bukkit.ConfigurationManager.load(ConfigurationManager.java:202) ~[?:?]
    at com.sk89q.worldguard.bukkit.WorldGuardPlugin.onEnable(WorldGuardPlugin.java:200) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:321) ~[spigot.jar:git-Spigot-d5bf866-917e46a]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:335) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-d5bf866-917e46a]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:405) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-d5bf866-917e46a]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R1.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:352) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-d5bf866-917e46a]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_8_R1.CraftServer.enablePlugins(CraftServer.java:313) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-d5bf866-917e46a]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.MinecraftServer.q(MinecraftServer.java:402) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-d5bf866-917e46a]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.MinecraftServer.k(MinecraftServer.java:370) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-d5bf866-917e46a]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:325) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-d5bf866-917e46a]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.DedicatedServer.init(DedicatedServer.java:211) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-d5bf866-917e46a]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_8_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:494) [spigot.jar:git-Spigot-d5bf866-917e46a]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) [?:1.8.0_25]

The full console is here: http://pastebin.com/MvcWza7K

2. Online

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Moved to Bukkit alternatives.

3. I switched back to WorldGuard 5.9 and it works fine, but I'm still confused as to why version 6 won't work with my Spigot 1.8.

4. Offline

Esophose

@ShadowCrafter829
    You probably aren't using the latest versions of each. Some of the builds for 1.8 don't exactly work...

Newest builds as of now (Click the link under the artifacts section to download)
    WorldEdit: http://builds.enginehub.org/job/worldedit/6519 (Download the Bukkit version)
    WorldGuard: http://builds.enginehub.org/job/worldguard/6524

Those are the versions I use and they work fine :]

EDIT: Looks like your server is in offline mode as well, it isn't supported on these forums (Line 150 in full console log). This probably isn't the issue with WorldGuard not working though.

5. Thank you for the response @Esophose. I have the latest version of WorldGuard although I haven't updated WorldEdit from their site, so this could be the problem. I'll reply back as soon as I test.

6. Offline

nikepus34

obviously not replying so it must have worked :) I was having the same problem and I downloaded your link of world guard and it fixed the problem. I was using 6.0.0 snapshot 1471 as where yours is 1477 with the 6.0.2 of worldedit which was probably the issue. Thanks!@Esophose

7. Oh sorry I forgot to reply. I tried the latest versions and it didn't work, so I went back to 5.9 and it is fine. Since this didn't really resolve my issue though, I am not going to mark as solved.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.