World Edit + Factions

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by bashy262, Dec 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

bashy262

Suggested name:
    WE Factions

What I want: i am requesting a plugin that uses factions 1.6.9.5 and world edit put together for example it claims a faction safezone/warzone in a region selected by the wand (Wooden Axe). You will NOT need the factions plugin because this plugin will be factions aswell as the world edit faction claims.

Ideas for commands: No commands needed for this plugin because you just use /f claim when you have a region selected

Ideas for permissions: Factions Permissions

When I'd like it by: 5th January 2015

Constructive feed back please

2. Offline

FlobGaming

@bashy262 I think it would be more efficient if it was an add-on to the main factions plugin instead of a whole new plugin (saves the developer so much time). Anyways good idea, I know a server who has setup this plugin's source code: http://dev.bukkit.org/bukkit-plugins/xteam/ and created a custom "claims" class which allows players to deposit money into their team with /t deposit , then they do /t claim and it summons a wooden hoe into their inventory. They select their 2 corners of their region and they purchase it with the money put into their faction with /t deposit.

I wish I could code this but I only know how to code the claiming class but I wouldn't know how to register a compatibility with the factions plugin. Hope this gave you more of a visual idea of what you want!

Last edited: Dec 30, 2014
  3. Offline

bashy262

I agree a add on plugin will be better than a whole new plugin

Update: Still looking for developers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.