Filled Work Mode

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by SimplyBrandon1, Jan 26, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

SimplyBrandon1

Plugin category: Admin

Suggested name: WorkMode

What I want: I would like a plugin where a member of staff (with permission) can type /work, this will put them in work mode. This will mean that when ever someone mentions that staff members name in private messages or says their name in chat, they will receive a configurable message saying something along the lines of: This member of staff is currently working, please note that they may be on the forums, so may not respond. That is the main feature I want, but please feel free to add any other features aswell.

Ideas for commands:
    /work
    /work reload

Ideas for permissions:
    workmode.work - gives access to /work
    workmode.admin - gives access to /work reload

When I'd like it by: Yesterday.

Last edited: Jan 26, 2016
  2. Offline

SimplyBrandon1

3. Offline

JoaoBM

@SimplyBrandon1 I'll try to make it. It will be finished between today and tomorrow, if there's no problem :)

4. Offline

SimplyBrandon1

5. Offline

JoaoBM

6. Offline

SimplyBrandon1

its really cool and just what I wanted. Thanks for making it.

7. Offline

JoaoBM

@SimplyBrandon1 You're welcome :) One thing that I noticed was that you wanted a message saying: This staff member is not available at the moment (for example) and I did: *StaffName* + custommessage. Would you like to keep it like this and you will adapt your message, or would you like me to remove the StaffName so you can fully edit the message?

8. Offline

SimplyBrandon1

I don't mind, Maybe you could remove the staff name but create a variable for the message such as {staffname} that you can put in! Thanks again.

9. Offline

JoaoBM

@SimplyBrandon1 I think I found a way for this you mentioned. One more thing: about the PM system, do you have one already?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.