[WIP][RPG] MinecraftRPG

Discussion in 'WIP and Development Status' started by r3Fuze, Nov 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I know theres already alot of RPG plugins but that doesn't stop me from making my own with some different features :)

The name is not very original. I quickly made it when I had to push it to github. If you have any names suggestions then post them below.

This started when I tried to make a plugin that makes your inventory work like it does in Skyrim.

Features: Theres not much done yet since I'm making the base of the plugin first.

To-do:
    • Skills
    • Levels
    • Spells
    • Races
    • Economy
    • Custom GUIs
    • Custom blocks/items
    • Each player has a backpack which can only hold a specific weight(each item has a weight)
    • NPCs
    Theres not much info yet but I'll update this thread as the plugin gets developed.
    If you want you can look at the source on github.

If you have any suggestions then head over to the issues page on github and create a new issue.
    You can also come up with ideas and post them in a reply below.

I set up a small wiki on github, you can have a look if you want. (link)
    Theres also a download for a VERY early version, theres not enough features done to make a list (link)

2. What about Craft of Duty ? :eek:

3. Well, I'm not really playing Call of Duty anymore and Modern Warfare 3 is a horrible game. So, meh.

4. Then do Battlefield Craft 8D

5. Well, I'm not getting BF3 either (;

I set up a small wiki if anyone wants to check it out: https://github.com/r3Fuze/MinecraftRPG/wiki

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2016
  6. Offline

TopGear93

looks like ill have to stop making my Job professions plugin. We dont need 10's of RPG plugins.

7. Nah, dont stop. They're gonna be completely different plugins. And having 10 anti-tnt plugins is not the same as 10 RPG plugins :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.