[WIP/RPG] Dragons Lair - A dungeon crawler

Discussion in 'WIP and Development Status' started by kumpelblase2, Apr 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

tsuna25

I hate you :p,because I just moved and the internet can't get set up for 3 more weeks I'm currently using some bad internet.Well looks so nice,but I can't reach it :(.THE RELEASE IS FINALLY OUT CHEERS!

2. Sadly, I can't help ya with that. But at least you got something to look forward to!

tsuna25 likes this.
  3. Offline

bitWolfy

Amazing idea, amazing plugin. I did not test it yet, but I sure will.

But a question... is is multiworld? i.e. can I have a separate world dedicated to Dragon's Lair?

4. of cause you can ;)

5. Offline

petar02

for some one ressone say's [Warnig] dragons lair could not connect to sql database

6. Offline

mahari3

kumpelblase2

Could you implement a feature making mySQL not required? As in, everything can have the option to be stored on my computer? I have tried for so long to get this plugin to work with mySQL and it has bore no fruit... Could this be possible?

7. did you try sqlite?

8. Offline

mahari3

kumpelblase2

Never used it...
    Could you give me a reference to it? A video or something if possible. I googled it, came up with the appropriate download (sqlite-dll-winrt-x86-3071300). I realize I may be a bother, but I could use the help. Thanks.

9. Offline

mahari3

Any possibility for a "1-time event"? i.e. in order to trigger an event; someone needs to place block 48 on a specific spot, then, when he/she does so it rains 20 diamonds (is that possible as well?). Then after that player activates the event, and it finishes, the event is simply deleted altogether?

I would like to place random above/underground shrines that people could tribute a block and get results like above. With your plugin I'm assuming this is already possible.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.