[WIP/LIB] Remote entities - Next generation NPC library

Discussion in 'WIP and Development Status' started by kumpelblase2, Oct 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

drampelt

Awesome. Is there a way to do custom drops easily with this? Or would it be possible for you to implement a death event?

2. You can use the bukkit entity death event and check if the entity is a remote entity with the entity manager. I don't see the need adding the functionality, because it's already more or less there.

3. Offline

drampelt

Oh I forgot about that. Thanks.

4. Offline

TeeePeee

Awesome :D

Just wondering (probably along with tons of others) about 1.4.3 functionality. I've imported it into eclipse and there's many errors to do with Minecraft obfuscated code.

Any chance you get around to fixing these? :)

Thanks!

5. I have no errors, neither in eclipse nor while building with maven. Are you sure you're using the code from the 1.4.2dev branch?

Alright, there won't be any 1.4.2dev branch anymore, as I now merged it into the master branch in preparation for first release.
    Also, github will be the maven repository, because it's easier for me to manage (there won't be any differences for you ). Javadoc will still be hosted in my webserver.

This can be closed. See new thread for release:
    http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/li...t-generation-npc-library.110304/#post-1410518

mbaxter : would you be so kind and lock this thread? Thank you.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2016
  6. Offline

Regenwurm97

Hey you! :)

kumpelblase2 could you finish your lib. so far? Really like to use it for NPCs as it sounds amazing!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.