[WIP][ADMIN/TOOL] QuestWriter v0.16.1 - Quest Writing for Citizens.

Discussion in 'Bukkit Tools' started by Cryptite, Oct 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Lehl

so quest writer is useless at all? phew next time i really should read the laste pages here... and i was wondering why the quest.yml looks totally different from questers xD sadly i can firue out how to make them quest with those ingame command stuff. i must be too stupid..

cant someone just update QW so it fits in the quest.yml in the right format that quester uses now?

also someone could add a menu where u could choose for wich plugin u want to write a quest..

so this programm could be good for Quester and Quests too^^ and would work fine then i think

(sometimes i wish i could just program stuff myselfxD)

2. Offline

raGan.

Here's the thing, Quester is NOT connected to Citizens 1 npc quester in ANY WAY. Only thing is the name, I decided to use it because no other plugin was using it before, and I was not counting npc type as a bukkit plugin. It all means that this tool CAN'T work with Quester, as it was not written for it.

3. Offline

CaptainIce

Will you please make a mirror download, when i try, it says there is malware on the website.

4. Doesn't help that trait quester works since that doesn't change the fact that this program is so outdated it ruins more than it helps. :p

Good that you made it work thought. I still think you should give Denizens a go, it's awesome for quests. :)

5. Offline

MasterWolf

Hello, there will be futures updating? and there is a tutorial for on software? Please !

6. Offline

NLBlackEagle

Your link got an virus, I'll suggest moving it =P

7. Offline

Maximuss

Hello, i tried to use QuestWriter, i think it's fantastic, but i have 1 problem, i downloaded and installed it, wrote the quest but:
    1) it doesn't save quest.
    2) If i restart the programm, it crashes.
    Maybe i did something wrong or... Well what should i do?

8. Offline

ArtisticPixel

So, this works with Citizens2 NPC's as well? For example, you have to talk to NPC <id> to start the quest?

9. Offline

winter4w

When you add health does it add health to them or heal them ????

10. Offline

To175

Not Found :(

Cryptite
    I can't download it :( help please

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2016
  11. Offline

landstreet

To175 it's dead.. No longer supported and all that.
    So it won't work.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.