[WIP][ADMIN/FUN]Minecraft Siri[Spout?]

Discussion in 'WIP and Development Status' started by rmb938, Nov 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

rmb938

Minecraft Siri
    So you have a server but everyone is asking the same question over and over and you are tired of answering it. Well just like Siri for the iPhone 4S you can literally say just ask Siri.​
    The idea for this plugin is basically a simple help plugin. All you would need to do is type /siri [question]. All the questions can be configured differently for each server and will hopefully just go by key words since everyone asks the same question differently.​
    I will be starting work on this plugin on November 28th when I am back home from vacation. If you guys have any suggestions until then let me know!​
    Features
    • Simple command
    • Answer questions directly
    • Look for keywords
    • Spout Support? - Maybe
    • Easy to use configuration file with in game configuration commands
    This idea came to me for my own server and I know it will help many other servers by giving new players a place to ask questions and learn without needing to annoy admins and/or mods with simple questions.

2. Offline

Jaker232

I had an idea for this for FreedomCraft. Perhaps you can help join the dev team and help me code it.

3. Offline

Malchus

Wow this has a lot of potential!

4. Offline

FearGrump

wonderful idea ^^

5. Offline

Kohle

I love it, but just change the title to [ADMN/FUN].

6. Offline

DrAgonmoray

@Jaker232 @FearGrump
    I went to freedom craft for a few minutes and here's what I thought:
    Spawn is great. Very informative and stuff.
    Everything else looks like a bunch of griefed landscaped and run-down forts.

7. Offline

FearGrump

Cause the players like to have fun with tnt. They blow each other's house up to raid them. Gotta love hardcore pvp.

8. Offline

DrAgonmoray

I figured as much.
    I just wish is was more inviting :|
    owell

9. Offline

FearGrump

Which is why i wanna get a map reset but the players dont want it. I feel like the players should be able to make decisions on the server so its not like dictatorship. We do have staff build areas where the terrain is nice and also seperate worlds.

10. Offline

DrAgonmoray

Cool. Maybe I'll give it another shot.

11. Offline

FearGrump

:) okay. whats you in game name so i can give you a head start on your adventure?

12. Offline

DrAgonmoray

DrAgonmoray :D

13. Offline

FearGrump

ur not on right now can i cant help you out lol

14. Offline

user_43347

Looks like I have a bit of competition, except mine looks like it has some upper hands :p

15. Offline

DrAgonmoray

I am :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.