Answered Why does the plugin page go to curse?

Discussion in 'Forum Feedback' started by ShadowedUniversal, Nov 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. When did this happen and where is the news about it?

As far as i can tell we have received no notification of this occurrence and if that is the case i am highly disappointed in the remaining staff to of let this slip by.

Yes i know other things are more important but if you are going to let curse handle this (what with their not so great filtering system (no offence intended) then a little bit of warning would have been nice) because now its nigh on impossible to search for the remaining bukkit plugins properly.

2. Offline

Necrodoom

Im not sure what exactly are you refering to.
    Only link changed is "Get Plugins" - to DBO.

3. Offline

Gamecube762

4. Majority of Bukkit's staff are gone. You know. That entire giant "get up and leave" movement that happened over the last month +? :(

5. Offline

Jadedcat

The old site wasn't updating correctly, none of the updated plugins were showing on the site in the old link. Curse.com does update correctly, so the link was changed to the site we can actually fix when things break.

6. Offline

ZeldoKavira

" because now its nigh on impossible to search for the remaining bukkit plugins properly.". The curse site does allow for this, it was the original intended way of this happening. PBO was just another list of these. Visiting curse.com to download your plugins rewards the authors. (I am not saying PBO did not, it was custom software that I have not looked into and do not know its inner workings.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.