Plugin Help Why are my essentials and group manager not working?

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by user_91283638, Jul 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

user_91283638

2. Offline

Zombie_Striker

@iAndrew1337
    You say you are using 1 1.12 server, but the logs say you are on a 1.9 server. Are you sure you are on 1.12? If so, post the full console log.

3. Offline

user_91283638

@Zombie_Striker
    I updated today my server to 1.12 that's why i said that. The plugins have are the same as they were in 1.9
    Nothing has changed except the version.

4. Offline

FrostDevStudios

@iAndrew1337
    Then you may want to consider updating your plugins as well to 1.12

5. Offline

Zombie_Striker

@iAndrew1337
    Yes, you should update your plugins as well. There have been a few changes to the Api since 1.9, so some plugins may not work.

But even still, if this log was from the 1.12 server, it should not have logged the 1.9 address. Are you sure these are the logs for you 1.12 server?

6. Offline

user_91283638

@Zombie_Striker @FrostDevStudios
    I repeat, the plugins are the same as they were in 1.9. They were up to date(1.12 versions).
    Please look at the pastes and help me.

And i've copied the logs when my server had 1.9, not now. Also, forget about the version, i have problems with the groups and the config files.

These are the errors in 1.12(they might be the same as the ones from 1.9): https://pastebin.com/46wWiZbf

7. Offline

Zombie_Striker

@iAndrew1337
    GroupManager does not support 1.12. You need to find a replacement permissions plugin (such as PEX) that supports 1.12.

8. Offline

user_91283638

@Zombie_Striker
    So...can i delete essentials? I have essentials, group manager and essentials chat

9. Offline

Zombie_Striker

@iAndrew1337
    If you don't need essentials nor essentials chat, then you can. But I don't see how that is important, since its groupmanager that is outdated.

10. Offline

FrostDevStudios

@iAndrew1337
    Essentials is not the main issue. You are using a plugin that is no longer maintained (GroupManager)
    From what i am seeing in both errors. They are occurring because of GroupManger due to a NullPointerException

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.