While sneaking, mobs will not follow/attack you.

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by NoobNextDoor, Jan 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

NoobNextDoor

Plugin category: Fun

Suggested name: MobSneak

What I want: Hi, could someone please make a plugin that would make it so if you are sneaking, zombies and other mob's awareness radius would decrease?
    Like 3-5 blocks.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2015
  2. Offline

malikdbuseck

It is possible but you would have to change the Mob Classes. Which is possible just would take some time.

3. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

4. Offline

Chucky109

@timtower Thanks for this information :) Maybe I will give it a try later

Mhm setTarget doesn't seem to work right now. If you sneak, they will still attack you but do no damage. If you hit them then they stop targetting you. Maybe it helps, but I couldn't find out how to really stop the target like switching gamemode does :(

DOWNLOAD

Last edited: Jan 5, 2015
  5. Offline

malikdbuseck

6. Offline

timtower Administrator Administrator Moderator

Says who? Cancel the event when the range is too big, don't cancel when you are within that radius. Don't see why we need to edit the range. And if you want to do that anyways then at least use Attributes instead of rewriting the mobs.

malikdbuseck likes this.
  7. Offline

malikdbuseck

True!

8. Offline

pie_flavor

@malikdbuseck Remember: Anything that changes the physical appearance (texture, model, etc.) is client side and therefore cannot be changed. Everything else can and will be changed with plugins. If you're not sure, a real easy way to know is whether or not lag will affect it in any way. If it will, it can be changed with a plugin.

malikdbuseck likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.