When does the old staff come back?

Discussion in 'Bukkit Discussion' started by ͏͏Drake, Sep 21, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

pookeythekid

Alright, besides the few web staff members that Kaelten mentioned in this post, are there seriously no remaining staff members or members of great significance left in Bukkit?

2. Offline

JaguarJo

ERROR372 I apologize for making you feel singled out by my comment. Yes, Lolmewn made a generalized statement as well. However, the way you worded your comment seemed to imply a correlation between the majority of staff leaving and Wolverness' copyright issue.

I suppose, if I'm completely honest with myself, that connection itself is not the full reason I felt compelled to comment, but rather your description of Wolverness' behavior/attitude regarding the whole thing. It's been argued from both sides and I can see both opinions on it, but I personally support his reasons behind what he chose to do and took it somewhat personally that people might interpret our resignations as being because of that.

I did not intend to insult you in any manner with my comment and I apologize if I did. I just took the comment personally and probably should've just read it and walked away instead.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.