Question What permissions should people get if they buy a rank?

Discussion in 'General Help' started by TweaksSolved, Oct 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

TweaksSolved

Hi. What permissions should people get if they buy a rank? You can buy Redstone, Iron, Gold, Diamond, and Emerald. Please reply :)

Thanks
    -TweaksSolved

2. Offline

Zombie_Striker

@TweaksSolved
    Define "buy"? Do you mean with actual money, or with some ingame value? If ingame, list the cost for a rank, and the permissions on your server.

3. Offline

TweaksSolved

When they use IRL money to buy a rank. Sorry, its my first time. They go in order from Coal (Default, to Redstone, Iron, Gold, Diamond, and Emerald. As the ranks get higher in better IRL value, I want the permissions to get gradually better until Emerald has really good permissions.
    Sorry, it is my first time writing a forum.

Redstone- $2.50
    Iron- $5
    Gold- $10
    Diamond- $20
    Emerald- $50

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2017
  4. Offline

Zombie_Striker

@TweaksSolved
    Yeah, If they're paying with real money, they should get no permissions from this purchase, as it it illegal for players to gain anything from paying servers (As stated by the EULA).

5. Offline

TweaksSolved

Wait cant they get like /fly? and cant they pay for a rank that contains permissions? Is that still illegal? Sorry, please explain.

6. Offline

Zombie_Striker

@TweaksSolved
    Players cannot purchase anything on any server that gives them any "advantage" over any other player, nor can they receive anything that cannot be achieved through the base game. That means that it is illegal to give them access to any commands (e.g. /fly) only if they purchase a rank. Nor can they purchase any rank that gives them permissions that cannot be given by not payment.

Basically, you can't offer anything to that player that you would not give to a player that did not pay.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.