[WEB] Webstatistic for Minecraft v3.1 - mrplows

Discussion in 'Bukkit Tools' started by cky2250, Feb 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

mmuziek

well i like the use of stats and achievements iconomy and mcmmo.
    but the problem is that stats and achievements both are for 1.1 or lower
    i use 1.2.5 is there any plugin for 1.2.5 that works with this statssitescript

2. Offline

Cannedbeefy

How hard or what level is learning PHP to modify your current program to support hawkeye. I am interested in doing it myself. I know quite a bit about SQL already and computers, I work as a what you could say a Network admin, perhaps we could link up on team viewer or skype for some fast lessons, and show of your stats? I can write lines of code fast. Just do not learn well from a book, and wont be going to additional training until i move in august. I think in august im learning java first before i do any sort of php training.

3. Offline

jimbobt123

So we have to rely on your being online to download this? :confused:

Why not just give a dropbox link?

4. Offline

ChrisX930

Any updates of this plugin?

5. Offline

mmuziek

STOP REPLYING ON A DEAD TREATH!
    :mad:

6. Offline

jimbobt123

"TREATH"? Lol.

Sketaful likes this.
  7. You did see my post a bit up? I did actually get an answer. :p

8. Offline

cky2250

ok I am going to begin working on this once more. I plan on finishing the admin page. I have a IP tracker I have developed that will be added to the admin page. Once I get it to sort properly I will update this plugin.

So throw a bunch of bugs and errors out into this thread for me to fix for the next update.

My server has been up 24/7 for the download. I am going to be removing the adfly, I have updated my router. That is the reason it was down for some time.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2016
  9. Offline

xboxhacks

I think towny support would be great :)

10. Offline

cky2250

Ok if anyone wants me to host their website I can do so. I only ask that I will be allowed to run my ads on the pages. You will also have to have your own Domain name, you can get a free .tk domain name on my website http://mrplows-server.us or you can buy a subdomain of "*.mrplows-server.us" for $.99 USA. Other domain names can be bought for users to use.

I recomend using wordpress when you ask for me to host. It will allow for you to update your own site how you please.

ok the website is now up and will not be down like it has been for the past few days. I have changed to IIS 7.0 vs. apache as my host.

towny does not have mysql built into the plugin so i could not make this web plugin for it. However if someone would like to make a plugin that syncs the sqlite sql database to a mysql outbound port for me to hatch into, i would be able to make the plugin.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

11. Offline

cky2250

ok the plugin is very MySQL intense. I will need to re-write most of it do to time of load. Even on a high end pc it takes 30 sec to load.

12. Offline

Jokerwitz

The dl link isn't working for me, its just a white page :/ Also the Github is empty, I would really like this.

13. Offline

cky2250

The download works fine it just takes a few seconds to start. When I update the plugin it will be on a new host. Also the github got deleted by mistake.

14. Offline

Jokerwitz

I've tried with 3 different web browsers, have gotten 4 other try and download it for me on there computer, and the closest I've gotten is with Firefox and its just a plain white page. All other browsers are just Server Error, etc.
    If you could upload the source back to github it would be perfect.

15. Offline

cky2250

It is a problem fixed for now. Any other problem comment back.

16. Offline

ron975

uh, I'm stuck on the Install stage, I enter the proper details, but I still get this error

Warning: mysql_connect(): Access denied for user 'minecraft'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /home/website/stats/admin/install/index.php on line 82 Database could not connecterror , no connection !!!
    It seems that my password is too long..

EDIT: I edited the install page so it will let my password fit, and that error goes away, but when I go to the main page, it tells me that it can't connect to the database

17. Well, isn't fixed for me. Can't seem to find any updated files either. Why have you made dl of this so hard btw?

18. Offline

cky2250

I dont know how to help you with the database not connecting, you must have wrong input values go back to the installer and edit it. I will fix the password length, I had it set to the same length that an un-modified MySQL install was set at.

The download still works for me even on my phone(different IP)... I have not updated any files yet.

19. Offline

Icefuzion

I'm trying to get this to work. I think it managed to connect to the database, but it's not displaying anything. http://fuzioncraft2.hostei.com/stats
    Could you help me?

Edit: it showed my iconomy stats like money, but mcmmo doesn't seem to work, it doesn't show any players either?

20. Offline

cky2250

Are you using a stats java plugin? If so what one? Also your mcmmo is showing. So if you dont have stats uncheck that in the installer

21. Offline

ron975

I fixed this just now, I manually edited config.php and now it connects.
    Turns out it truncated my password

Also, BeardStats partially works

22. Offline

cky2250

send me your url to stats. so i can see how your beardstats is working.

23. Offline

TNTUP

player stats dosen't work, database successfully connected. No errors, but the player list dosent work.

24. Offline

cky2250

I cant help without knowing your url... and what stats plugin you are using.

25. Offline

TNTUP

It's on my home server, I used beardstat, as described in the OP, stats or stats 2.0 are outdated.

26. Offline

cky2250

There are some if statements that are needed to be added into my plugin. If you give me your beardstats databases I will fix beardstats pronto-ish

27. Offline

TNTUP

oh, its on mysql. Should I pm ya for the mysql dump? or post it here?

EDIT: forgot to say it, the database name is beardstat, the plugin didnt created tables in it. the database is empty. I dont think its needed to send the mysql dump.

28. Offline

cky2250

Then you solved your own problem? Get a working MySQL database/table. I use 1 database my self

29. Offline

TNTUP

nevermind, thought the plugin would autoconnect on database, in the config yml, it was on file, not mysql... how I am so dumb >.< it works, ignore what I said. sorry to waste your time :s

Erm, who did this webstats???? It says a weird sentence! :mad: It says that (using the 3D skin viewer): "I LIKE PE*IS, SINCE I LIKE TO JACK OFF PEOPLE!!!!" Can YOU tell ME why it SAYS that???

Also, I have it running on my home server. If you want the IP, tell me.

30. Offline

cky2250

lol... that was code i was going to add for people stealing code form others sites. So that when they would use code on lets say hello.com what would show up on istealcode.com would be "I LIKE PE*IS, SINCE I LIKE TO JACK OFF PEOPLE!!!!". But i never got around to finding a working way to do this.

I will be adding a hotlinking blocker in the next update. This will require some more config settings.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.