Inactive [WEB/SEC/ADMN] MCbb v.1.12 phpbb/mybb Forum White and Greylist Connection Server<->Forum[1.2.5]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by blargh, Jan 4, 2012.

1. Offline

FrancoisBerg

No, is still not working... :'(

2. Offline

blargh

Will look tomorrow. I think theres an error in sql Query
    Only returns on erro

3. Offline

FrancoisBerg

Ok, thanks!

4. Offline

blargh

5. Offline

Rowtag

6. Offline

blargh

Do you use Field? the problem is it does not found that particialar Column

7. Offline

Rowtag

Ah yes, now it works.. but now: Could not pass event PLAYER_Join to MCbb :S
    User Forum Group not recognised...

8. Offline

blargh

Use the dev version from above and post log pleas

9. Offline

Rowtag

It is the dev version:

http://pastebin.com/HfvQ04NV

I use the USERNAME as Auth, not the Field

I don't use SyncGroup, i only use it for Whitelist, cause i use mcmyadmin and it manage groups itself via Permissionsbukkit =)

10. Offline

blargh

I think i need to change a bit at my Forum Class will look how to implement

11. Offline

FrancoisBerg

I also use for my server McMyAdmin... His could be the problem? I'll try the new version in development now...

EDIT: Not working samething @Rowtag

12. Offline

Rowtag

Thanks for testing FrancoisBerg

blargh is it possible that u contact the Developer of Mcmyadmin (www.mcmyadmin.com)... Hes happy to help you with it to Implement also MCMA support (Commands that add Users to Groups and get this Stuff work).

It would be nice =)

13. Offline

blargh

14. Offline

Rowtag

@blargh A command that run trough mcma (uses own plugin) to add a member to a group (MCMA always export changes to mchat)

15. Offline

blargh

Rowtag mh. I dont think i will implement that. But added to dodo, because there is vault actually, looking forward

16. Offline

FrancoisBerg

Yeeeees! Its works! Thanks!!! But could you remove the group by default when MCbb added to PermissionBukkit?

francois82:
    groups:
    - Regulars

Otherwise the player keeps the suffix of mchat of the group Default. It is not mandatory, the point is that the plugin works! :D

EDIT:
    You must remove the default group added to the player. Because the problem was that my players can not build... (the group default takes over) lol

17. Offline

Chillax_Team

mybb and smf support?

18. Offline

blargh

Will be added , i dont know when
    This should be done need to figure this bug out.
    FrancoisBerg just update to 1.6.4 and rename the group to default not Default. then it will work(think its a Permissionsbukkit error)

19. Offline

FrancoisBerg

With mcmyadmin, I can not rename the default group. So I made a Group Registers (For the simple register on the forum) and the Group Members for Allow to build. But the problem is still there...

francois82:
    groups:
    - Registers
    - Members

If I remove the group of my forum member, the previous is still there... :confused:

20. Offline

blargh

FrancoisBerg just change the config.yml in PermissionsBukkit ordner theres the Problem?

21. Offline

FrancoisBerg

Yes, that would change the order of the groups. But, the best would be to assign one group only and not add it... :confused:

22. Offline

blargh

there some issues running with that.

23. Offline

FrancoisBerg

Because my groups are linked. It could be an option in the config file for those who use McMyAdmin.

24. Offline

blargh

25. Offline

Mr_H4mm3r

I found out that 000webhost.com mysql didn't work... I sat up a localhost and it worked both with logblock and MCbb

26. Offline

FrancoisBerg

Looks like it works. But now, MCbb always put the default group during the change. I tried to remove it, but it always comes back.
    I took some screenshots for you to understand:
    [​IMG]
    ;)

27. Offline

aciid

I would really appreciate mybb support, should be relatively easy to implement if you've got phpbb going. Is there any way to use comletely custom databases/tables with this plugin so it can be used with anything that uses mysql? Thanks for this plugin.

28. Offline

blargh

I thought to replace the ForumUser Class to a Lua interface for fast changing and custome databases, but i never did something like that and i really overcharged by that.
    Will have a look. Is there any Console Output that can help?
    Edit: I tryied to reproduce but i have no idea.

I think this is a Hoster Problem, not caused by MCbb

29. Offline

FrancoisBerg

Here the log: http://pastebin.com/CmgS6jG2 :p

I just saw this in the log. Looks like it MCbb that adds the group...
    Code:
    2012-01-18 16:22:49 [INFO] Starting SQL-GroupSync
    2012-01-18 16:22:49 [INFO] Player francois82 is now in Enregistres.
    2012-01-18 16:22:49 [INFO] |Default|
    2012-01-18 16:22:49 [INFO] Player francois82 was not in Default.
    2012-01-18 16:22:49 [INFO] Reading data

30. Offline

Nick Hooper

You would probably be better off making phpBB to automatically alter the permissions MySQL table when a user registers instead of having the plugin check the database all the time.