Warper NPC

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by iBrandon, Feb 8, 2011.

1. Offline

iBrandon

Hey I thought it would be cool if someone made a plugin for warping. What I mean is being able to spawn a NPC that gives warps (read off of a custom warp list/document) in exchange for items or iconomy integration. Now for an example of what I mean is you type like </makewarper "NPCName" "warplist"> to create a NPC with a given name and a given warplist (also could support multiple warplists so if you have rankings they can have specific extra warps). Then you could type </editwarper "NPCName" "itemID" "ItemAmount"> for setting the price of warping from that specific NPC. Also it would be cool if you could customize the Warper NPCs skin and text. Maybe even a dialog like </textwarper "NPCName" "ColorCode" "NPCDialog"> for giving the NPC a color and dialog such as "Hello, where would you like to go?" or "This warping service costs 3 iron ingots, where do you wish to warp?" Anyways thanks for reading and sorry if spacing or anything is messed up I am typing this from a mobile device.