[Wanted] Developers for New-Liberty

Discussion in 'Plugin Development' started by Fell, Jul 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Fell

Hello everyone,

For those of you who don't know me, I'm Fell and I'm here as an agent of the server New-Liberty. We are one of the most popular servers in the world currently, and we would like you to assist us as we strive for perfection. We will be contracting per-job, so there will be plenty of work to go around. If you're interested in working with us, please add me on Sykpe @ fellwolfpaw. I will be conducting individual interviews via Skype chat, and those who are the most qualified will be briefed on projects that are available. Please, if you are an inexperienced coder, don't waste our time. We're looking for coders who are both experienced, mature and available.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to meeting you all,

Fell | New-Liberty Developer

2. Offline

Cirno

You are asking in the wrong place. This is Plugin Development, as in, we get help for bugs and errors.

3. Offline

Fell

I'm aware. I just thought I may as well post it here too. Though if that's against regulation I'll take it down.

4. Offline

EnvisionRed

I don't see anything in the stickies that says it's against regulations, but this still probably isn't the right place for this thread.

5. Offline

Waffletastic

Is this a paid position?

6. Offline

Fell

I cannot discuss payment on the forums. If it's something you'd like to discuss, please add me on Skype @ fellwolfpaw

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.