Want a SIMPLE plugin? I will do my best to make it for you! (notnow, I'm busy)

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by captainawesome7, Apr 17, 2011.

1. Offline

gnftoxic

This caught my eye. Will look into it tomorrow. Sorry for highjacking your thread, captainawesome7, but when I see an opportunity to do something worthwhile, I do it. :)

2. Offline

codename_B

Infinite chests - look at a chest and type /forever and the items in the chest will never be depleted!

3. Offline

RobotGymnast

4. Offline

Unset

A plug-in that sets people on fire! People with permissions, or OPs can use /burn playername

5. Offline

Daniel Heppner

You could just throw up a bunch of empty lines.

6. Offline

Tapdragairsoft

Global notification when someone breaks a chest & TNT & places fire

SIMPLE Enough? <3

7. Offline

captainawesome7

WorldGuard! Just set NOTIFY to ALL GROUPS!

This thread pretty much sums up the demands of the community. Either they are way out of my programming abilities (but within others') , or they have already been made. PLEASE search before requesting a plugin, if you haven't noticed, almost NO plugins are made from requests, compared to the ones just made because the programmer wanted it to be made. PLEASE SCOUR the forums for any plugin that will do the job you want it to, before you request it 300 times.

Annoyer
    SimpleWhisper
    DispNameChanger
    If you meant from this thread, no. These Ideas are either way to complicated for ME or just not worth making, or the most common one, already made by someone else.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2016
  8. Offline

chernobyl360

well if u could do this

Make a furnace power redstone

So you would add coal or lava in the furnace and then add a water bukkit. then type in /GenStart left click the furnace and it would start powering redstone with steam :D

9. Offline

captainawesome7

10. Offline

codename_B

I've come up with some good ones but I'm just ignored lol.

I'm having epic fail at writing my two suggestions... bah

11. Offline

chernobyl360

But now the Question is, Will it Blend? :p

but this seems quite difficult, or no?

gnftoxic likes this.
  12. Offline

captainawesome7

13. Offline

Abnormal Zombie

14. Offline

captainawesome7

Hooking in to multiple other plugins isn't "simple" and I am all tied up with persistence in my current plugins so yeah... maybe another time :p

15. Offline

peaced

A spawn randomiser.
    New players joining the server for the 1st time will get TP to a random warp destination.
    I want to avoid clustering around spawn, basicly I want no central point on my server.
    I'm aware the warps points will have o be set manualy 1st.

16. Offline

OBAMAMAMAN

May you can make a TNT time fuse plugin. With that you can set the time an activated TNT need to explode.

Sergeant1337 likes this.
  17. Offline

Sergeant1337

A plugin that disables healing even without monsters? So eating is needed if you fall or are on fire.

18. Offline

RazorFlint

Right a Real Quick one
    1.Find the lightning Entity And make it act to a command
    2.EG = /strike PLAYERNAME - Gets hit by lightning!
    Thank's!