Want a SIMPLE plugin? I will do my best to make it for you! (notnow, I'm busy)

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by captainawesome7, Apr 17, 2011.

1. Offline

captainawesome7

I made 3 plugins in the past few days, and all of them are SIMPLE but USEFUL. I am sort of out of ideas so if you want a simple one made just ask. If you post a request for complicated plugins I won't even dignify it with a response, and if you can't tell what SIMPLE is then look at my plugins, they are very simple, with no config needed. So, if you have a simple plugin request, I can look into it for you!

2. Offline

Tapdragairsoft

Hmm, dunno if this is simple.. or not. You can try it out if you're up to it. Basic idea is to have a user to type
    /report <UserName> <Reason> then it sends the username that someone reported, and the reason to me. Is that simple? Hopefully you are up to it. Thanks.

EDIT: And, I can type /report view to view all the reports users have made.

3. Offline

captainawesome7

Shouldn't be to hard! I will look into it and let you know, although there is most likely a plugin that does this already?

4. Offline

Tapdragairsoft

I've been looking, but I would really love it to be custom made by someone dedicated to a project. You seem like that kind of person.

5. Offline

codename_B

MultiWorldSpawn plugin configurable from a flatfile - no permissions - no overhead. Command /gotospawn

FireTrap - Make Netherrack with a redstone torch on top of it turn into a firetrap! You can hook up redstone wiring to it and whenever the torch is deactivated any players/animals within a radius of 5 from the torch catch on fire.

LagKick - use a regex to search for all variations of lag laaag laaaaaag lllaaaagggg etc and kick players whenever they say it. [l]*[a]*[g]* should do for the regex - I'm trying to write this one atm but I'm still fairly noob at java - so consider it a race ;) - this one should integrate with permissions and have one node LagKick.immune where players can type "lag" and not be kicked ie. admins

6. Offline

Tapdragairsoft

I think HeroChat allows you to kick users on what they're saying. Edit the config file to make them get kicked when they say "lag" or "lllllllaaggggg" :3

7. Offline

codename_B

Using the regex allows you to use any variation on it with just one thing - I don't want to have to type out every single variation of the letters lag up to 30 characters :S

Also I don't use HeroChat because of lag considerations - using iChat in its place reduces my overall server ping by 100ms minimum.

So please? :p

8. Offline

captainawesome7

Not going to finish Reporter Plugin today, someone else can do it.
    I might continue with it tomorrow, but not today.

9. Offline

Tapdragairsoft

Umm, okay thanks anyways >3

10. Offline

captainawesome7

@codename_B Not even gonna start with MultiWorldSpawn tons of plugins do this use one of them. , and as for Fire Trap, no. For LagKick, it seems to specialized to justify it.

11. Offline

Massacre_chips

I don't really know if it's simple or not, but I already proposed that: http://forums.bukkit.org/threads/cube-possession.13291/
    I think that would be a very useful and used plugin, but with my unknowing of java and Minecraft, I don't know if it's something impossible (if it will cause lag, too much log or something like that).

12. Offline

Tapdragairsoft

13. Offline

codename_B

That's alright - I'm working on lagkick just now anyway.

14. Offline

Massacre_chips

15. Offline

Tapdragairsoft

Not sure what you mean? WorldGuard region cuboid zoning is in-game.

16. Offline

captainawesome7

Cuboid definitely isn't simple... WorldGuard is amazing, just use that. This thread was for SIMPLE plugins that require no configuration and just add a cool little feature to your server, like whispering, changing display names, and annoying people. I am not making a complicated plugin that will take more than ~2 days.

17. Offline

Ratchet

18. Offline

Jambokid

Can you make a simple 'fly' plugin please ? I can't find a plugin that just lets you type '/fly' and then you're off. :p

19. Offline

captainawesome7

Try canownueasy's Fly

20. Offline

Monkah

How about a radio idea?

To make a radio, you'd need a record player and a noteblock, and a sign that says [radio]

To create the radio, you'd need to put the blocks in a

[RP][SIGN][NB] order.

If you are within five blocks of a radio, and you type, your message will be global and displayed in light blue.

If you'd kindly make this for my server, it'd be appreciated,
    - Monkah

21. Offline

Wolfy9247

Here's a simple one (if possible):
    /clear - Clears all of the current chat.

It seems really simple, yet, I haven't seen it implemented in any other plugin. My hypothesis is that it's not currently possible to do so, and thus why it has not been done. But, just a suggestion!

22. Offline

captainawesome7

@Wolfy9247 I don't think that is possible with craftbukkit, sorry!

23. Offline

Jackzilla88

A plugin that makes it so Lava blocks make regenerating springs like water blocks can. Godsend.

24. Offline

captainawesome7

Hmm, I will think about that..

25. Offline

cholo71796

Place items in a chest - 2 blocks or 1 block - and then specify a time interval at which it will replace its contents at that time with the contents at the time the command was executed. I would like to give my factions specific items at weekly intervals.

26. Offline

Jackzilla88

That's more hopeful than the other responses so far :D

27. Offline

captainawesome7

Well that request is reasonable and would be helpful.

28. Offline

Dreadreaver

Plugin suggestion: BedRespawn
    About it:
    As of minecraft 1.4 you respawn at your last used bed but only if you leave the bed before you actually skip the night, this plugin should save your respawn location to your last used bed wether or not you slept through the night. Also there is quite a big issue with multi-world and bed respawning(and this is actually the reason I want this plugin): When you set your respawn to a bed its fine for ages, you can restart the server or rejoin or anything else, you'll always respawn at your last used bed on death. BUT when using multi-worlds like going to the nether via "Nether" the server seems to completly forget the respawn location once I attempt a world-teleport. So when I die in or after exiting the nether I wont respawn at my last used bed but at the world respawn. This is pretty annoying and thus I hereby humbly request a plugin to solve this.

29. Offline

Specops343

30. Offline

captainawesome7

Not within my capabilites