Solved Votifier Help

Discussion in 'Plugin Help/Development/Requests' started by Plem11coolYT, Oct 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Plem11coolYT

So I use Votifier and GAListener for voting and I have the port and Host setup but when someone votes it says something like the public key isn't correct. here's a pastebin of it: http://pastebin.com/RDhvNhev I have my public right because when I test the connection it says its correct and I've deleted the plugin and reinstalled and still nothing happened. Please Help!

2. Offline

Boomer

pastebin your logs/latest.log file after doing a clean restart (not a /reload). This will show versions, conflicts, potential conflicts, warnings and errors that may be responsible.

3. Offline

Plem11coolYT

4. Offline

Binner_Done

You need to downgrade some of your plugins is what I'm gonna say. Look at all the errors near the start on your log.

5. Offline

Plem11coolYT

OK I have fixed it, I'm guessing because one of the plugins or it just decided to start working again Thanks!

6. Offline

Boomer

The main issue with a few of those plugins -- showing as Unsupported Major.minor errors, means that they were compiled with a higher java version than the java you are launching your server with, such as what appears to be an attempt at plugin making (Testing and Antiblock). You need to update the server java launcher to java 8 , or compile your test plugins in java7 compatibility

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.