VIP Fly

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by tanveergt5, Jul 18, 2013.

1. Offline

tanveergt5

Plugin category: Fun

Suggested name: VIP-Fly

What I want:
    If player has permission (vip.flytrial) and types "/fly"
    his fly should work for a configurable amount of time (e.g. 5 mins) then after 5 mins, his fly is disabled and a cooldown (configurable) is needed e.g. 10mins before he can re-fly.

if player has permission (vip.fly) and types "/fly"
    his fly should activate and their should be no cooldown or limits etc

now one last thing I need is "multi-world" support, so in the config you can disable the fly in other worlds e.g. world_end, world_nether etc and fly wont work their at all(this affects everyone!)

Ideas for commands: /fly

Ideas for permissions:
    -vip.flytrial - a /fly command for non vips
    -vip.fly - a /fly command for vip;s

When I'd like it by: ASAP.

Additional Info: I will donate to you $5 if you add me as the project manager/documentor on BukkitDev as well as test dev builds for you. I would also require the source code for learning purposes, thanks for reading.

If anyone is interested we can talk here on bukkit or you can skype me at tanveer.ahmed2k12

2. Offline

Jonathan Danek

I could make this for you!:)

3. I could make this, PM me :p

4. Offline

AndyMcB1

Things not to do
    Lastly, we have the things you should not do in your post.
    "PM me for details" - If you cannot describe your plugin requirements in public, people are not likely to care to reply. Keep your discussions to the thread and suddenly more people reply!
    Money offers/payment - As per the forum rules, monetary offers are not allowed. Posts offering payment will be deleted on sight without warning.
    "Hiring developer for server" - Post those in your server's topic in the server forum. Maybe add a [NEED DEV] tag to that post. This forum is for plugin requests not dev team requests.
    Claim the plugin as your own - Do not take a fulfilled request and post it as your own plugin.
    Personal Requests - If your request is for you and you alone, and no one else can use it, you might want to learn Java!
    Fix or modify current plugins - Submit a ticket to that developer on BukkitDev!
    Huge, huge huge requests - Not actually a "not to do" but do not be surprised if an extremely complicated request is ignored. The simpler a plugin, the more likely it is to be made.
    Requesting a plugin that is better served by online-mode=true - If online mode already solves your problem, a plugin should not be requested.

5. Offline

Gamecube762

Isn't there already multiple fly plugins with the same command and the same way to be used?

6. Offline

CheesyWalnut

use essentials and give vips the essentials.fly command they can type /fly and doublespace to fly like in creative mode

Den_Store likes this.