[Very Small Plugin] Better leather armour

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by chilbree, Jul 30, 2013.

1. Offline

chilbree

Suggested Name: LeatherClothes

What I want:

Leather "armour" will be more like leather "clothes". They will have infinite durability, but will award no armour points. They also will not be able to be enchanted. This will make them more like clothes how they should be.

However the boots will protect fall damage, and the helmet will allow the wearer to breathe underwater (they will be given the water breathing effect whilst wearing it)

When I'd like it by: As long as it takes, don't rush :)

2. Offline

xxMOxMOxx

chilbree I'm not sure if I can reduce their armor points but I think I can make the have infinite durability and might be able to make them unenchantable. What level feather falling and respiration should they have?

[quote uid=90796004 name="chilbree" post=1780087]Suggested Name: LeatherClothes

What I want:

Leather "armour" will be more like leather "clothes". They will have infinite durability, but will award no armour points. They also will not be able to be enchanted. This will make them more like clothes how they should be.

However the boots will protect fall damage, and the helmet will allow the wearer to breathe underwater (they will be given the water breathing effect whilst wearing it)

When I'd like it by: As long as it takes, don't rush :)[/quote]

<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    This will give leather armor infinite durability and prevents it from being enchanted. I think the only way to change armor points is by calculating a new damage each time a player takes damage which would be very annoying to code.

EDIT by Moderator: merged posts, please use the edit button instead of double posting.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2016
  3. Offline

chilbree

[quote uid=90861149 name="xxMOxMOxx" post=1780376]<Edit by Moderator: Redacted mediafire url>
    This will give leather armor infinite durability and prevents it from being enchanted. I think the only way to change armor points is by calculating a new damage each time a player takes damage which would be very annoying to code.[/quote]

Thanks so much for the plugin!

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 6, 2016