Filled Underneath

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Resoluciones, Nov 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Resoluciones

Plugin category: Miscellaneous

Minecraft version: Paper version git-Paper-226 (MC: 1.14.4) (Implementing API version 1.14.4-R0.1-SNAPSHOT)

Suggested name:
    Underneath

What I want: I would like a command executed in console or by other plugins (not executed ingame) that when executed detects which is the first block under the spawn point (NOT CONSIDERING AIR) and in case it is not a grass block executes the commands within its configuration.

You can see in this "Picasso" an example:

[​IMG]

Ideas for commands:

• /underneath

Ideas for permissions: No permissions for users, the command should be only valid for console and operators.

Ideas for configuration:

- command1
    - command2
    etc...​

When I'd like it by: when possible.

Thanks!

2. Offline

Dushan

What is this "spawn point" we are talking about? Specific world's spawn point or would you like the command to be "/underneath X Y Z"?

3. Offline

Resoluciones

hello @Dushan sorry I should have clarified that, I mean vanilla spawn point (normal world spawn point).

Just for explanation: I use /setworldspawn to modify that from time to time (the spawn points are in the sky in my server), but the problem I face is that sometimes new players appeaar in ice biomes, or deep water and that is not correct, so I would like the underneath plugin to correct that situation with this system automatically.

The underneath plugin just have to inspect that and execute the commands listed in the config, all other spawn related things I have already solved.

Thanks!

EDIT: Plugin was done already!

Last edited: Nov 21, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.