Uhc/hub selector/more worlds

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by Nionic, Jun 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Nionic

Hello I am in need of a few plugins. I am trying to create a server for uhc. I plan on creating a website to have times and what type of uhc will be held. I want it were when they join in the hub they will have a compass they right click it then there should be a golden apple saying vanilla uhc, then when you click that there should be 9 more golden apples saying UHC1 UHC2 UHC3...... when they click the uhc map when its time they should be tp into the UHC world hub. That is the hub selector plugin I would like made. Next I need a uhc I try UHC reloaded but on it you have to create a team for each person I would like it were the person join they do /team create and it would create a random team for them. and if it was teams that game they can do /team invite (player name). Next more worlds I try to use multiverse but it does not have it were you can put what plugins you want in each world like in hub I do not want the uhc hearts on tab and on the sides the amount time left I uhc. If you can help with any of these plugins that would be great. Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.