Two 1.1-R4 Errors

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by Crayder, Feb 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

Crayder

Unsure of what either of these are from:
    Code:
    [SEVERE] Block at 1728,47,-1794 is FURNACE but has null. Bukkit will attempt to fix this, but there may be additional damage that we cannot recover.
    When trying to send from console:
    Code:
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: org.bukkit.craftbukkit.command.ColouredConsoleSender cannot be cast to org.bukkit.entity.Player

2. Code:
    [SEVERE] Block at 1728,47,-1794 is FURNACE but has null. Bukkit will attempt to fix this, but there may be additional damage that we cannot recover.
    Corrupted world...
    Code:
    Caused by: java.lang.ClassCastException: org.bukkit.craftbukkit.command.ColouredConsoleSender cannot be cast to org.bukkit.entity.Player
    Some plugin doing bs... Show the full stacktrace, please.

3. Offline

ZeroZX4

i get this when after fishing i put fish to furnace and than exit server and it never do any harm to me so well just ignore it

4. Offline

Wondrej

I have this problem with furnace too. Can't seem to find solution anywhere in the forums. It apears to occur when someone uses the furnace (any furnace).

5. Offline

ZeroZX4

hey try without worldguard

6. Offline

Sayshal

I asked a developer on IRC. Unless it's causing actually issues you can just ignore it, it *should* be fixed in dev build.

7. Offline

saul100

The furnace has null error should be harmless, and if it annoys you update do a dev build (1940)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.