Filled Turkey Plugin

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by SnowHiro, Feb 14, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

SnowHiro

The Turkey Plugin Request

Plugin category:
    Fun

Suggested name: Turkey or TurkeyPlugin

What I want: I would like this plugin to implement the command /turkey into Minecraft. My friends and I have been wanting this to be a command for while! We would talk about it a lot and what it could do!

From our discussions, we concluded that it would give the command sender | 64x stained clay:brown [Named: Turkey Block] | 32 spawn eggs of chickens [Named: TurkeyEggs] | 2 cooked chicken [Named: Turkey] | And say in chat to the player &a&l&nTurkeys! (All names without the [ or ])

Ideas for commands: /turkey

Ideas for permissions: turkey.use (give the player access to use the /turkey command)

When I'd like it by: I don't mind how long it takes, as long as it is done by about a week?

Cheers,
    SnowHiro

2. Offline

mrCookieSlime

@SnowHiro
    My Plugin CommandOverride is able to help you out with this.
    Link is in my Signature.
    Or use DynamicAliases by @timtower
    Link is in his Signature.

3. Offline

SnowHiro

Thank you for your quick reply @mrCookieSlime I will check out your plugin tomorrow when I get on my main PC. I believe it is what I was looking for.

4. Offline

mrCookieSlime

@SnowHiro
    Well, it does not add that command on its own but it allows you to configure it in a way that works like you described.
    I even spent some time to prepare the configuration for you, since it might seem quite complicated, but really isn't.

/turkey:
    - console:/minecraft:give <player> minecraft:stained_hardened_clay 64 12 {display:{Name:"&rTurkey Block"}}
    - console:/minecraft:give <player> minecraft:spawn_egg 32 93 {display:{Name:"&rTurkey Egg"}}
    - console:/minecraft:give <player> minecraft:cooked_chicken 2 0 {display:{Name:"&rTurkey"}}
    - '&a&l&nTurkeys!'

5. Offline

SnowHiro

Thanks!

6. Offline

mrCookieSlime

@SnowHiro
    No problem.
    Make sure to tag me though otherwise I might not see your post.
    Also, please mark this Thread as Filled then.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.