Inactive [TP] xWarp v3.1.7 - MyWarp fork (w/ prices, economy, visibility) [1.2.5-R1.0]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by xZise, Jan 17, 2011.

1. Offline

xZise

Hello everyone,
    I forked the MyWarp project and added some functionality. In basic it is the same as the MyWarp.

Now on BukkitDev
    This plugin is already on BukkitDev. I will transfer this post to BukkitDev.

Download
    3.1.7 + marker (Tested: 1.2.5-R1.0)
    3.1.7 (Tested: 1.2.5-R1.0)
    2.12.0 (Tested: cb819, Should run ≥ cb691)
    All downloads

The versions for other builds are normally only compatibly updates. So they don't provide other features. This means version “a-cb684” is the same (in basic) as “a-cb556” or simply “a”.
    Notice: With version 2.3.0, 2.6.0, 2.8.0, 2.9.0, 3.0.0 (or later) I changed the database layout. Previous versions of xWarp couldn't read this database. So backup it for sure.

Ressources

Changes
    Changelog moved to BukkitDev. The full changelog is still on github.

Prices
    Since 2.8.0 it is possible to use prices for warp and creation. It uses the Permissions nodes to change define basic prices. Also it is possible to define a price for each warp. At the moment iConomy version 4 and 5, Essentials Economy (at least Dev build 2.2.104) and BOSEconomy supported.
    Global/Public/Private warps
    With the Version 2.0.0 beta 13 I introduce the new state of global warps. Every user can create warps for its own (public/private) like before and hasn't be aware of already existing one's from others. So Player “A” could create a warp named “foo” and another Player “B” could also create a warp called “foo”. Now to access these warps you have to specify which warp do you want to use.
    Therefore I added a parameter to specify the owner of the warp. To warp to the “foo” warp of Player “A” you simply type:
    /warp foo A
    You could exchange the second parameter (= A) with a B to warp to B's warp “foo”.
    Now to shorten the warps you could globalize a warp with
    /warp global <name> <owner>
    Now you don't have to add the owner of the warp. For example if somebody globalized the warp “foo” of player “A” you now can simply type:
    /warp foo
    There is one rule: “If you don't define the owner it searches the global warps.”
    But a global warp also has a owner (in our case Player “A”) so you also define the owner.
    So there is one major change: If your warp contains a space you have to escape it, otherwise it will guess the second part as a owner (to escape see the section above).
    For further information visit the wiki.
    Sign Warps
    Creating a sign warp is really easy. You have 3 layouts: MyWarp, Single Line and xWarp.
    In MyWarp your sign has two lines. In the first place only “MyWarp” and in the second the name of the warp. This works only if the warp is in the global map.
    The “Single Line” layout only needs a line with “Warp: <name>”. If there are more than one lines with this layout on one sign it won't work. The colon is optional, the W could be lowercase and the spaces between “Warp:” and the name have to be at least one.
    With xWarp layout you could place “xWarp” in the first line (case-insensitive) or “Warp”/“warp” and optional a colon.
    In the second line is the name of the warp and in the third the owner (optional)
    Upcoming changes
    Backups? (unknown)
    If possible I maybe make it possible to backup the warps with others backup plugins. It is only an idea at a moment, but maybe sometimes xWarp supports this.
    tkelly's suggestion system (Suspended)
    tkelly created a system, that can get a warp similar named if you didn't spell it right.

Fabian aka xZise

RazorFlint, Taranis01 and uitology like this.
  2. Offline

xZise

Okay this shouldn't print out your warning. Could you show me (maybe in spoiler tags) which permissions don't work? I'm using the same configuration, but instead of PEX I'm still using Permissions but I doubt that PEX is the problem here.

I guess, but you could download a beta of BPU (1.3.0 b2) which should have native PEX support.

Fabian

3. Offline

Fiddy_percent

4. Offline

Donny

A while back you wrote something about fixing the prices for PEX and bPerms.

Maybe add a simple option into the config
    "ConfigPrices: On
    GlobalWarps: 100
    PrivateWarps: 100
    PublicWarps: 100"

?
    This wouldn't allow different prices for different ranks, but is better than nothing.
    Please and thank you =D

5. Offline

xZise

@Donny: I maybe will add something like this, but I already added PEX and bPerms support in BPU. Try BPU 1.3.0 b2.

@Fiddy_percent: No. I don't find any official API…

Fabian

6. Offline

STiChad

I'll give you the entire start-up servere's.
    I can't post it all cause Bukkit won't allow it, but I posted it on pastebin:
    http://pastebin.com/zvTcYAhJ

Alright, I'll try out BPU 1.3.0 later today.

Thanks for the quick response, most appreciated.

7. Offline

xZise

@STiChad: This is very interesting:
    Is it possible that you accidentally installed xWarp twice?

Fabian

8. Offline

Skiggitus

Hello, wanted to let you know of this error. I'm running the latest version of PEX and using the BPU 1.3 beta build I get the error when i type /warp happens for a regular player and an admin. Thank You

http://pastebin.com/7SkaYTLD

POST EDIT

I did not realize that PEX updated to bukkitbuild 1370 , I downloaded BPU 1.3 beta and have been trying to get Xwarp to work with PEX v1.14 for bukkit build 1240

9. Offline

xZise

:confused: Looks like PEX updated… Thanks for the bug report. I'll look into it.

Fabian

10. I attempted to install xwarp onto my server, but when i do /warp, it says "/warp help - Displays the help for all warp commands".

I have no other plugins on my server that use /warp...

also i dont know if its meant to be this way or not, but your config file does not generate automatically.
    Upon further investigation, when the server loads, there is no log in the console saying that your plugin is being loaded... quite odd tbh... (when doing /plugins , in game, it shows xwarp as being installed)

Any ideas on how to at least get the plugin to actually work (or why its not acting like a normal plugin)

(using CB 1298, permissionsbukkit 1.2k)

11. Offline

Rockstar04

Hey, quick request, can we get permissions for the /wpa commands??

12. Offline

Donny

How do I set up prices with Pex, mysql backend?

13. Offline

Fiddy_percent

not sure what that means >_> but not even using vault or register (as all the other plugins seem to be using this for iconomy)?

14. Offline

xZise

@stargateanubis14: Did you tried this: https://github.com/xZise/xWarp/wiki/Common-questions#wiki-bpu-missing

@Fiddy_percent: I have no idea how to use iConomy 6 as the dev of iConomy 6 didn't released (afaik) a description how to use the plugin.

@Donny: I'm sorry I have no idea how PEX is working with MySQL.

@Rockstar04: Sure! I forgot to update the wiki completely. I will first post all permissions according to wpa (which should be done any minute [update]Okay first list of all WPA permissions is online[/update]) and then I will style it like the warp permissions. [update]Okay it should be now complete.[/update]

Fabian

15. Offline

Donny

What about with Pex yml backend?

16. Offline

xZise

Exactly the same… Ask in the PEX guys not me, as I'm supporting xWarp and not PEX.

Fabian

17. Offline

Wytry

Any command I type it tells me "/warp help for help"

18. Offline

Birch_Gnome

19. Offline

xZise

↓ read this on the plage before! ↓
    Without any Bukkit like server no plugin will work. Normally with CraftBukkit you have a plugins directory where you place the plugin and one image file. There are also some files as dependencies. On the dev.bukkit.org page I showed where the files have to be.

Fabian

20. Offline

Birch_Gnome

21. Offline

Donny

I read earlier that with the new Pex version xwarp isn't working. Has anyone else tested this, is it still a problem?

22. Offline

xZise

@Donny:

Looks like I have to update the API implementation in BPU.

Fabian

Skiggitus likes this.
  23. Offline

ev0ker

How do you limit the private warps with bpermissions?

24. Offline

xZise

Similar to this but instead of periods you place dashes. So xwarp-warp-limit-private as “name”. You need BPU 1.3 to use bPermissions.

Fabian

25. Offline

Skiggitus

Thank you for getting back , Skig

26. Offline

Wytry

I have bukkitutil-1.2.0.jar in my lib folder.

27. Offline

xZise

And on the console? Any information?

Fabian

28. Offline

Donny

Let me know when!
    =D

That PEX update was a major one. Fixed on join lag caused when any rank with a "*" perm joined, sometimes crashes servers.

29. Offline

ProjectInfinity

Could you please make a importer for the people who used the MyWarp 2.0dev build that supported SQL? We have around 28 pages of Warps and I do not wish to lose them. :(

30. Offline

xZise

31. Offline

ProjectInfinity

But it uses MySQL, not SQLite. Can I export the data from my MySQL server and then just run the SQL if I open warps.db with a program like NaviCat?