Inactive [TP] PlgWarp v3.0 - warps.txt & multiworld [1.4]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Plague, Feb 10, 2011.

1. Offline

Plague

PlgWarp - Warps using warps.txt with multiworld support:
    Version: 3.0

Since I want to use a plain warps.txt format and the plugin I used is not updated for multiworld, I made my own. Warps.txt moved to the plugin's folder, not in root anymore, just copy the old one into plugins/PlgWarp/. The old warps that do not support multiworld, will teleport the first world on the server (should be the main one). New warps are ok.

As in all my plugins, you can now edit the name of commands in plugin.yml.

Simplewarp users: Jarchuleta did not include pitch in his new warps, you have to add :0 (that's colon zero) at the end of his warps (just add it to the end of a line where there are only four numbers).

Features:
    • /warp, /setwarp, /removewarp, /listwarps (/warplist)
    • /world teleports you to the spawn point of given world (see /listworlds or /worldlist)
    • uses hMod warps.txt format
    • multiworld supported
    • Op version with /setwarp, /removewarp and /warp <place> <player> only for ops
    Download(source code in the .jar)
    Op-set/remove version
    Op-only version
    Old /warp version (no warping of others)

[​IMG]

Changelog:

Version 3.0
    • New commands /world and /listworlds
    Version 2.2
    • only OPs can warp other players around in OP-set/remove version
    More (open)

Version 2.1
    • added an optional argument to /warp to set the player to teleport
    Version 2.0
    • uses onCommand - CB 454+ compatible
    • you can rename all commands in plugin.yml/aliases:
    Version 1.3
    • When warp not found, it tells you
    • "Long constructor" warning fix
    • Minecraft 1.3 compatible (no change needed for that)
    Version 1.2
    • added /warplist as an alias to /listwarps per request
    Version 1.1
    • Backward compatibility adjustment, should port to the main world when no world specified in warps.txt
    Version 1.0
    • Initial release

2. Offline

CloseKnight

It's good that it works but could you add Permissions support?

3. Offline

Plague

No, I will never use permissions until they are fully supported by Bukkit internally.

4. Offline

bag

Hello, i haven't installed the mod/ looked at the code yet so may be wrong here, but wouldn't that lead to trouble if the user attempts to use an old warp when not in the default world? (AKA if your in hell world, try to warp to place x in the default world, but end up in place x in hell which happens to be pool of lava etc) [Somthing FloydATC mentioned in the simplewarps thread.

Anyway, if you are using the users current world for old warps, my suggestion would be switch it to use the world in the config instead to avoid the issue :)

Anyways, may give your mod a try in a minute or two. The op only feature tempts me :)

5. Offline

Plague

Yesm this way it teleports you into something nasty :)
    Right, I didn't even think about the config one, will change in a few...
    --- merged: Feb 10, 2011 10:35 PM ---
    Okay, changed from player's current world to the first world in the list.

6. Offline

TnT

Thank you, I was looking for something simple for warping that would use my existing warps.txt.

7. Offline

Plague

Wow, mighty TnT using my plugin :)

clash likes this.
  8. Offline

TnT

lol, I use what works, and doesn't require any extra permissions plugins. Your plugins work. Simple as that. :)

clash likes this.
  9. Offline

Convieo

Ahh! Help! Okay, so I've downloaded the plugin, everything is fine, I make a warp point, using "/setwarp Here" (just to test) I check it's in the list using "/listwarps", all fine... But then! When I try to do "/warp Here" the server says...
    "org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager callEvent
    SEVERE: Could not pass event PLAYER_COMMAND to PlgWarp"

I'm guessing that means something to you guys, but it's far beyond me... Thanks for your help.

10. Offline

TnT

What Craftbukkit build number are you using?

11. Offline

Convieo

Eh... Okay well I tried to find that out but I dunno how... I'm a noob. Sorry. [​IMG]

matter123 likes this.
  12. Offline

Plague

13. Offline

Convieo

It says I'm running version "git-Bukkit-0.0.0-316-g0c36361-b232 (MC: 1.2_01)" whatever the bloomin' hell that means... Does that help? xD
    --- merged: Feb 16, 2011 5:16 PM ---
    And that link didn't help at all... I found #300, but I have no idea how to actually download it.

14. Offline

Plague

You have an old version 232 (the last three digits). You need a newer one, 300 is tested.
    You click on the version number and then select the "Artifacts" tab then there will be a link.

15. Offline

Convieo

Oh THERE it is! Thankies! I'll let you know if it works. <3
    --- merged: Feb 16, 2011 5:53 PM ---
    Okaaay... Well I downloaded the Craftbukkit thing, and deleted the on ein my folder, then put the new one in... but it still says it's b232...... that's not right is it?

16. Offline

Plague

Well you did something wrong when deleting or naming the downloaded file apparently ;)

17. Offline

Convieo

*Cries*

18. Offline

Plague

Stop spamming the thread about PlgWarp please. This is not a problem of a plugin, but of the admin not being able to run proper craftbukkit version. Use the tutorials to setup or write in a support and discussion section of the forum.

19. Offline

Convieo

Okay... so how do I do it then? I delete the craftbukkit.jar thing, then place the new one in it's place... It's named "craftbukkit-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar" when I first download it, renaming it to craftbukkit.jar or keeping it the same doesn't work... what do I do? Here's me thinking I know at least something about what I was doing... xD

20. Offline

Plague

I'd suggest not runnig a server if this gives you problems, man ;)
    I don't even know how you run the thing so I can't help, you.

Create a separate thread or I'll report you for spamming. I'll gladly help you there in your new thread.

21. Offline

DigidragonZX

It seems that /listwarp doesn't work
    + it interfeers with the servercommand /list so could you make it /warps or /warplist?

22. Offline

Plague

It's /listwarps, and it cannot interfere with /list unless the plugin that provides /list is written so that it has partial matching, in which case it really is his problem.
    I chose listwarps because of compatibility with hMod, so others would complain if I changed it all of a sudden. I could add it as an alias if that helps.

23. Offline

DigidragonZX

i figured out it was listwarps.. my bad but still i see a playerlist from /list so could you make an alias so /listwarps can also /warps

24. Offline

Plague

Okay I'll add /warplist as an alias to /listwarps later today.
    --- merged: Feb 20, 2011 3:49 PM ---
    Done, see changelog.
    --- merged: Feb 23, 2011 7:32 PM ---
    Just a minor update, since I was checking if it works for 1.3, i fixed some tiny things.

DigidragonZX likes this.
  25. Offline

OkinKun

I think this needs an update, for the latest bukkit. >_<

26. Offline

Plague

If you mean 454+ then yes, I need to switch the command interface. But the recommended build is 440 and nothing has changed that dramatically that you actually need to use 454+ (even if some plugins say it's ready for it you can still use older ones).

I AM gonna switch it, will try today, just so you know for the time.

27. Offline

TnT

I just tried firing up build 457 - got this error on PlgWarp. Got many, many other errors on other plugins. I'm just going to revert back to a build pre 454 (when they removed that command).

Code:
    2011-02-27 08:57:05 [SEVERE] PLAYER_COMMAND loading PlgWarp v1.3 (Is it up to date?)
    java.lang.NoSuchFieldError: PLAYER_COMMAND
            at cz.Plague.bukkit.PlgWarp.PlgWarp.onEnable(PlgWarp.java:23)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:117)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.enablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:414)
            at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.enablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:187)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugin(CraftServer.java:83)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.loadPlugins(CraftServer.java:61)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.e(MinecraftServer.java:204)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.a(MinecraftServer.java:191)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.d(MinecraftServer.java:131)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:246)
            at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:366)

I figure you know about it already, but I'll post anyway.

28. Offline

Plague

Yep, editing all of my plugins right now. It will also enable you to change the name of the command yourself without needing me in the future :)
    --- merged: Feb 27, 2011 5:56 PM ---
    Okaaaay, new version 454+ compatible, which also means you can edit the names of all commands in plugin.yml.

clash likes this.
  29. Offline

NEO

Just wanted to say thank you for this plugin. I have used it since you released it and it works perfectly. :)

30. Offline

MaverickHunter

Where do the warps that are set save to? I've been trying to find the location and I can't =\