Inactive [TP] MyHome v2.3 [BukkitDev, 1.3.1-R1]

Discussion in 'Inactive/Unsupported Plugins' started by Spathizilla, Apr 17, 2011.

1. Offline

Spathizilla

MyHome v2.2
    Release Date: 1st March 2012
    Yes, MyHome 2.2 works on 1.2.3, Try it.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Recommended Craftbukkit Build: 1.1-R4+

Permissions Support:
    MyHome can use Permissions 2, Permissions 3, PermissionsEx, GroupManager, bPermissions, bPermissions2 plugins or the built-in SuperPerms to manage permissions and in some cases, user/group settings also.

Economy Support:
    Supports iConony 4, iConomy 5, iConomy 6, BOSEconomy 6, BOSEconomy 7, EssentialsEco and MultiCurrency to allow charging for using MyHome commands. This is provided via Register

Getting Help & Feature Requests:
    Please use the MyHome DevBukkit ticket system to report bugs and submit feature requests. There is also a forum where you can ask questions which are not ticket suitable.

ChangeLog v2.2:

Important: You will need to re-generate your config file as it has completely changed.
    • Fix: SuperPerms now correctly allows ops to run commands (when enabled)
    • Fix: Decreased the sensitivity of movement detection
    • R5: Updated to new event listeners
    • Localization: German Translations: Thanks to Maxs
    • Localization: Updated Russian Translations, Thanks to MisterFix
    • New feature: Only allow /home to be used within x blocks of their home point
    • Per user/group distance node: myhome.distance.home
    • New feature: Table name in the database can be changed
    • bPermssions 2 support
    • More cleanup and optimization
    • New config layout - remake your config! [New config.yml]
    New per user/group node:
    * myhome.distance.home - Maximum blocks away from their /home point that /home will work.

Older changes (open)

v2.2b:
    2.1b only: Fixed non PEx plugins failing because I am an idiot
    2.1a only: Fixed an NPE when using SuperPerms

Important: Be sure to update the permissions if you allow players to bypass the economy costs.
    • A massive permissions overhaul to make things more reliable
      • bPermissions support added
      • SuperPerms support added
    • Feature Localizations (english, spanish and danish so far)
    • Feature: Some commands (like deleting homes) works via console
    • Bug Fix: Zero second timers no longer block in laggy servers
    • Bug Fix: Beds cannot /sethome if the user doesnt have that permission
    • Lots of cleanup (you wont see this bit).
    • Permission Change: Economy "free" permissions no longer included under myhome.home.*
    Permissions changes:
    (myhome.econ.free.*) - Allow /sethome and /home usage for free
    (myhome.econ.free.sethome) - Allow /sethome usage for free
    (myhome.econ.free.home) - Allow /home usage for free

v2.0.1
    v2.0a:
    v1.9.5:
    Added /sethome which can be enabled in the config (Config: allowSetHome = false)
    The new /sethome uses the same permission as /home set so no extra permissions needed.
    Added a cooldown for setting the home position (Config: coolDownSetHome = 0)

v1.9.4c - Unreleased (fixed with a symlink on the webserver):
    Fixed the update url going to lib/lib.

v1.9.4b:
    Updated SQLite download urls.

v1.9.4a:
    Added Manifests to JAR to fix lib issues

v1.9.4:
    Forked plugin from 1.9.3
    Fix for onPlayerJoin changes in Bukkit

Sergey95, Hopium, Phaedrus and 3 others like this.
  2. Offline

iamnotcameron

Can we get some support for PermissionsBukkit, please?

3. Offline

Devin14

Hi, I am having some trouble with MyHome. My ops and I can all set our homes but my other players can't. These are the current permissions:
    - 'myhome.home.*'
    - 'myhome.home.basic.home'
    - 'myhome.home.basic.set'
    - 'myhome.home.basic.delete'
    I have tried myhome.home.basic.*, the myhome.home.*, and those three all separate but I can not get it to work. Is it possible that CommandBook or PlgSetSpawn is conflicting with this plugin? On the CommandBook thread it says that MyHome is a complimentary plugin so I don't know if that would mess things up.

I am using Permissions 2.7.4 (Phoenix) by TheYeti, and craftbukkit version is 1060.

Thanks in advance.

4. Offline

Raycrash

Request "home listall" should put about 10 names on a page with cycable pages too many on one ;(

5. Offline

frog

Great news! Any idea when this might happen? I'd like to avoid switching to another plugin if possible.

6. Offline

khamseen_air

Much appreciated! :)

mrgreaper likes this.
  7. Offline

kamild1996

If anyone want to know - this plugin is working with CB #1118 (MC 1.8). :)

8. Offline

n8chur

Love this mod!
    Working great on 1124
    Any chance you may be able to add a flag for abortOnMovement?
    A /home cancel would also be greatly appreciated :D
    Thanks!

9. Offline

recon88

Maybe u will add one Feature?
    - One home per World? so we can setup with "/ home set <set your own name for this world here>" and tp to there with "/home <world>" because there is one problem at the moment. If i am dying in world1 and my /home is in world2 i will respawn in world2 home and not at the spawn in world1

10. Offline

excalibr23

The sethome and /home are working. But I can't get cooldowns, costs, aboutondamage, or anything else besides just /home and /sethome. Yes I've given all the correct permissions for each group member.

Edit: I'm not using mysql

11. Offline

Pythros

On build 1157 and an earlier build (forget which) and I get the following from doing /home and /sethome:

Code:
    16:20:05 [INFO] pythros tried to use command /home
    16:20:05 [SEVERE] null
    org.bukkit.command.CommandException: Unhandled exception executing command 'home' in plugin MyHome v2.0
            at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:41)
            at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:163)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:353)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.handleCommand(NetServerHandler.java:755)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.chat(NetServerHandler.java:720)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:713)
            at net.minecraft.server.Packet3Chat.a(Packet3Chat.java:33)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:226)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:91)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:108)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:464)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:374)
            at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:417)
    Caused by: java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError: Expecting non-static method org.anjocaido.groupmanager.GroupManager.getWorldsHolder()Lorg/anjocaido/groupmanager/dataholder/worlds/WorldsHolder;
            at me.taylorkelly.myhome.HomePermissions.permission(HomePermissions.java:58)
            at me.taylorkelly.myhome.HomePermissions.home(HomePermissions.java:105)
            at me.taylorkelly.myhome.MyHome.onCommand(MyHome.java:199)
            at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:39)
            ... 12 more
    16:20:11 [INFO] pythros tried to use command /sethome
    16:20:11 [SEVERE] null
    org.bukkit.command.CommandException: Unhandled exception executing command 'sethome' in plugin MyHome v2.0
            at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:41)
            at org.bukkit.command.SimpleCommandMap.dispatch(SimpleCommandMap.java:163)
            at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.CraftServer.dispatchCommand(CraftServer.java:353)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.handleCommand(NetServerHandler.java:755)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.chat(NetServerHandler.java:720)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:713)
            at net.minecraft.server.Packet3Chat.a(Packet3Chat.java:33)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetworkManager.b(NetworkManager.java:226)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetServerHandler.a(NetServerHandler.java:91)
            at net.minecraft.server.NetworkListenThread.a(SourceFile:108)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.h(MinecraftServer.java:464)
            at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:374)
            at net.minecraft.server.ThreadServerApplication.run(SourceFile:417)
    Caused by: java.lang.IncompatibleClassChangeError: Expecting non-static method org.anjocaido.groupmanager.GroupManager.getWorldsHolder()Lorg/anjocaido/groupmanager/dataholder/worlds/WorldsHolder;
            at me.taylorkelly.myhome.HomePermissions.permission(HomePermissions.java:58)
            at me.taylorkelly.myhome.HomePermissions.set(HomePermissions.java:108)
            at me.taylorkelly.myhome.MyHome.onCommand(MyHome.java:180)
            at org.bukkit.command.PluginCommand.execute(PluginCommand.java:39)
            ... 12 more

12. Offline

MrConfig

Same error. It's happening since the new GroupManager version.

I get the same thing also with WorldBorder since the GM update. Seems to be only with plugins that implicitly support GroupManager.

13. Offline

Pythros

@MrConfig

Yup... same here. Using GM 1.1. It's funny though, only MyHome and MyWarp are the only ones I have this problem.

14. Fixed in Dev version of GroupManager. - http://tinyurl.com/5venzp7

It was a change I made when adding superperms support, but didn't realise the issues it may cause.

15. Offline

recon88

^
    maybe?

16. Offline

MrConfig

Confirmed. It's fixed in latest GM dev. Thanks a lot!

17. Offline

Edam

as far as i can tell the /home is being overtaken by the one in commandbook for me. I'm getting the same issues people have mentioned where anything i try says there is no home by that name or something similar. any ideas about making the commandbook one go away?

18. Offline

MrConfig

You can disable commands from any plugins by opening the .jar for that plugin using WinRAR and editing plugin.yml that you'll find in there.

19. Offline

nanashiRei

I solved this issue!

If you are using CommandBook it has an undocumented Homes feature (*sigh*). You need to go into the CommandBook.jar and edit the plugin.yml. What you need to do is remove everything that you don't want (/home, /sethome, /homes).

If you are using "MyWarp"... do the same for /warp, /setwarp & /warps.

@sk98q D: at least add the commands to the list

20. Offline

slimpyman

is this the plugin that cancells the home timer if someone moves? i remember seeing a home plugin that had a timer, cooldown, and cancel if moved.

21. Offline

chaosmage

Hello,
    im using latest MyHome build with Permissions 3.1.6 and cant set up myhome.costs.home + sethome.
    I have tried to add: myhome.costs.home , myhome.costs.home.*
    config file is ok, and costs are set there.
    Are there any hints to make it work?
    Bukkit = latest stable build for 1.8.1

And i am using CommandBook also, but i cant find any /home /sethome commands in CommandBook.jar file. Which lines did you edit actually?

22. Offline

Spathizilla

It can cancel the /home on pvp/pvp. I guess I could add movement to the checks.

See this post for those flags.

23. Offline

bigggan

@Spathizilla Does it support permissionsbukkit?

because when i do /home help it only shows 1 command, and /home set doesent work

24. Offline

GrillGuth

Can you add the flags (if there are some) for PermissinsEx, please :)

Thanks^^

25. Offline

slimpyman

that would be lovely... perhaps it was the essentials warp plugin that had the move checks on it as well... we all love essentials though. bwahahaha

26. Offline

GrillGuth

Ok found it out ^^ its:

Code:
    groups:
        Default:
            default: true
            permissions:
            - myhome.home.basic.home
            - myhome.home.basic.set
            - myhome.home.basic.delete
            - myhome.home.soc.others
            - myhome.home.soc.list
            - myhome.home.soc.invite
            - myhome.home.soc.uninvite
            - myhome.home.soc.public
            - myhome.home.soc.private
            options:
                myhome.timer.cooldown: '600'
                myhome.timer.warmup: '10'
                myhome.timer.sethome: '900'

27. Offline

chaosmage

Thank you for the fast reply, but that didnt work for me.
    My conf:
    Code:
        Regulars:
            default: false
            info:
                prefix: '&a'
                suffix: ''
                build: true
                interact: true
            inheritance:
              - 'Everyone'
            permissions:
    Where should i put these flags? I have tried a lot of variants ...

28. Offline

_Zw_

Got the error i had when 1.7 was released.
    When poeple do /home they end up in a void, and need to reconnect to render the void and even move out of it.

29. Offline

khamseen_air

Check your settings file and find and option something like "loadChunks" and set it to true.

30. Offline

Spathizilla

MyHome v2.0.1
    Release Date: 25th September 2011
    I'm now using the MyHome DevBukkit for bug reports and feature requests. Post them there.​
    ChangeLog v2.0.1
    * Added enableBypassPerms in config to enable/disable the timer bypass permissions.​
    * Added enableFreePerms in config to enable/disable the permissions for free usage of /home and /sethome.​
    * Added option to abort the /home warmup timer if the player moves​
    * Reworked and updated Register for economy support (to avoid conflicts with other plugins)​
    Note: You will now need a copy of Register.jar to use economy services​
    Supported economy plugins now includes the following​
    * iConomy 4, 5 & 6+​
    * BOSEconomy 6 & 7​
    * Essentials Economy 2.2.17+​
    * MultiCurrency​

31. Offline

Spathizilla

Localization of MyHome

In the next version of MyHome, it will be possible to customize the messages sent to your players. The reasoning behind this is for the non english speaking servers out there plus its just awesome to be able to configure everything to how you want it. However, I need your help. While I do speak a couple of languages other than English, I am super rusty and obviously don't want that to degrade the quality of MyHome. One thing though, please only do this if you are fluent in the language; Do not use Google Translate. I've tried it and often it comes out with total rubbish for some of the messages.

Therefore if you are fluent in a language and feel like you want to help MyHome, you might consider translating the MyHome messages into another language. You can find the ones currently done here:

https://github.com/spathizilla/MyHome/tree/master/src/main/resources/me/taylorkelly/myhome/locale

You can contribute any locales you create via a GitHub pull request or if you don't know how to do that, just pastebin the file and message me the link.

khamseen_air likes this.