Timeout & Connection Problems

Discussion in 'Bukkit Help' started by zeroneff, May 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Offline

zeroneff

I've tryed looking for an answer before posting but I cant seem to find one. I am having a issue were no one can join the server, even locally. I tryed updating builds, and removing all my plugs, but nothing seems to work. Server was running great until about 6pm last night then Im not sure what happen, no one was able to log on.

erroe.png erroe2.png

2. Can you post your server.log from startup to crash so I can take a look at it?

3. Offline

zeroneff

Sure here it is, I dont know if it has anything from last night from when it stopped working. to tell you the truth it seems to be running fine, its just no one is able to log on.

I attach it in a zip

server.zip

Attached Files:

4. As you can see from the following error:

2012-05-13 10:14:56 [SEVERE] java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space
    2012-05-13 10:14:56 [SEVERE]at net.minecraft.server.Vec3D.a(SourceFile:12)
    2012-05-13 10:14:56 [SEVERE]at net.minecraft.server.Vec3D.create(SourceFile:26)
    2012-05-13 10:14:56 [SEVERE]at net.minecraft.server.World.rayTrace(World.java:791)
    2012-05-13 10:14:56 [SEVERE]at net.minecraft.server.World.a(World.java:667)
    2012-05-13 10:14:56 [SEVERE]at net.minecraft.server.World.a(World.java:1553)

Your server seems to have run out of RAM. This is most likely because you have not assigned enough RAM to your server for all your plugins. How much RAM do you start your server with?

5. Offline

zeroneff

2029 MB

6. 2029GB? You mean MB?

2029MB should be enough for that. How much RAM do you have free on the computer you are running the server on?

7. Offline

zeroneff

I have 8 gb of RAM, and My PC likes using 2GB to 3GB of it most of the time, so I would say I have at least 5 GB free to use...I dont think thats it, Ive tryed both increasing and decreasing the number.

8. Try increasing the amount of RAM you allocate to the server to 2-4GB. If that doesnt work, you most likely have some sort of memory leak. Have you added any new plugins recently?

9. Offline

zeroneff

hmm that did something, The Minecraft program was able to poll it, but I still cant log on.

Attached Files:

10. Can you try disabling all of your plugins and seeing if you can log in?

If that works, try enabling plugins one by one to see if you can find which plugin is causing the problem.

11. Offline

zeroneff

took all of them off, still cant log on...

Attached Files:

12. Offline

zeroneff

Wait I fixed it, I deleted my map and it works. My guess is that some malakata traveled days out of the map and stretched it or one of my mods generated massive blocks with world edit... I thank you for your assistance!

btw is there a plug that will stop players from traveling game days out of the map?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.