Tanks

Discussion in 'Plugin Requests' started by mr_lesemancolton, Jun 18, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Plugin category: Fun

Suggested name: Tanks

What is want:I was wondering if it is possible to attach several mine carts to a moving mine cart, sort of like the car stack mod on GTA IV, accept obviously, only a plugin and stacked to look like a tank. I want a plugin that allows users, with either payment from a signshop or proper permissions, be able to use a mine cart as a "tank", they would place the mine cart on the ground, and spawn into the tank. I wondering if it is possible to attach several mine carts to a moving mine cart, sort of like the car stack mod on GTA IV, accept obviously, only a plugin and stacked to look like a tank. The "tank" (if possible) take damage as a whole.
    The config would allow server owners to change the speed of the tank, the fire rate of the machine guns, reload rate of the tnt, weather in takes up coal, arrows/snowballs/fire charges. There would also be an option to disable grief by the tank, allowing players to raise hell without damaging the map.
    [​IMG]
    The tank would only be high enough so the users head pops out the in the front left part of the tank with the barrel and the rest of the tank behind to the right.
    Left click for optics: (zoom and night vision) and right click for tnt. The player would be holding a "steering wheel"item, the allows them to press q to switch to machine gun, without dropping the item, sort of like crackshot. The tank would turn with the player, and the machine gun/tnt cannon firing wherever the player is aiming, possible mechanic for ranged assaults requiring an angle.

If all of that is: a. to time consuming, b. not possible, the basic thing is a drivable tank, that fires.
    Thanks in advanced, it would really add quite an addition to the available plugins for shooting type servers.
    Ideas for commands: /tank get /tank give <player>

Ideas for permissions:tank.ride (ability to enter a tank) tank.get (to spawn a tank) tank.give (to give someone a tank) tank.buy (ability to buy a tank, donors etc.)

When I'd like it by: Take as much time as you need, as long as it is finished sometime, im alright with it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.