Filled Tab list slots

Discussion in 'Archived: Plugin Requests' started by toxictroop, Jun 1, 2013.

1. Offline

lycano

A short search got me to this. Also checkout post number 32 on page 2 which might be a possible reason for the OP to try.

From what i got out of this thread it's not possible with a plugin when you want to hook into bukkit api only. Also it might be needed to modify craftbukkits server code which i would not touch. Even if its the only way to get to your goal.

toxictroop please tell us "why is it needed to fake the tab list" or at least something more to grab on so we can decide to help you or not.

toxictroop and timtower like this.
  2. Offline

toxictroop

We need a full tab list "fake tab list" for premium members to show in the tab list if the session is full. Say 4 players are online and premium members wish to join then they can show on the tab list.

3. Offline

xxmobkiller

I thank i know what you are talking about you are saying that you have more slots open but the default is 4 say if i had a server and is show befor you join 2/4 yousaying that you added more like this 2/200 and you want them to show up in the tab when i press the tab! That what i got so far i thank it could be done idk! Can any one help me out i thank i know what he is saying if you all can finish adding on to this!

toxictroop likes this.
  4. Offline

lycano

xxmobkiller checkout my post on this page. There is a link you can follow. I don't want to say its not possible but it might be not worth it as the needed modifications might lead into a custom build. Also keep in mind that some methods rely on that number like "is the player able to connect to the server".

5. Offline

00petar00

Well this plugin probably won't be popular if its even made, but even i need it, here's the reason why some people might need it like me, We are paying for our server, for lots of ram and stuff but sometimes host or usually limits the slots, even if you have the ram you can't increase. But now i found some plugins that increase realslots and fakeslots. If i remember its called Fakeslots, so it overwrites server set slots. With this plugin for example if we put real slots to 30 while our limit is 15, it will still show 15 on tab, and thats not good, players will think that people can't even join over that number. Sorry for bad grammar, i just wanted to say this.